PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[EDIT: Kinda NSFW] OT: SD Chargers field employee whittling during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's probably because I am a chick and I am old, but I honestly thought the OP meant real whittling, with a knife and a piece of wood (no pun intended OMG), and I'm like, so what's the big problem? LOL.

You're not alone. I figured it was some indifferent pocketknife-wielding geezer given as a symptom of low org morale.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Jeff Fisher claiming he was searching for the penalty flag

BREAKING: Jeff Fisher in violation of playing pocket pool on the sidelines during the Rams/Patriots game.

Okay, it's probably because I am a chick and I am old, but I honestly thought the OP meant real whittling, with a knife and a piece of wood (no pun intended OMG), and I'm like, so what's the big problem? LOL.

I did too. I was wondering who in the hell would whittle during a football game. :eek: Now I'm wondering who in the hell would "whittle" in front of 30,000 people during a football game. :eek::eek:

he just wanted to get a rise out if the cheerleaders

Maybe they should consider changing the name of this site

logo_boltbeat-com.png

Bolt Beat - A San Diego Chargers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I wonder if he got there all the way. If he did, good job. I couldn't imagine doing that in front of 65,000 people. Clutch.

I'm on my phone without my glasses so I may be wrong but it looks like a 12 year old kid.

The guy is djmb as hell for this, But he certainly must have balls the size of grapefruits. Im not dumb enough to do this, but im not ballsy enough to do it either

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes