Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Edelman doesn't make trip to Miami

@cpriceNFL
Per @MikeGiardi, Julian Edelman did not make the trip to South Florida with #Patriots. #healthtrumpsmomentum​

So in the end he'll get a full 8 week recovery.

Any word on Amendola, Chung and McCourty?

Edelman did not go to Florida with the team

From Mike Giardi:

I'm ok with this. Give Edelman the full 8-9 weeks to heal from surgery and make him as close to 100% as possible for the playoffs.

Given how well he did at the beginning of the season after not playing the pre-season, I am more than OK with this.
I agree. If the team feels he needs it - great. If they don't think rust will be an issue come middle of this month so be it.

he twitted asking if Bruins need a couple of more enforcers today

GREAT :);)

it wouldn't surprise me if Julian doesn't play the first playoff game either.

Thank god, give him two more weeks. I didn't want to see him again this regular season, the stronger that foot is, the better, we'll need him 3 more times hopefully.

Trying to duck out to go to the winter classic? Cheater!!!

Did you see the picture that Edelman posted with Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, and BB photo-shopped into Bruins uniforms?

The bad news is that Edelman's picture wasn't photo-shopped, and he will be skating a couple of shifts today against Montreal.

:rolleyes:

Good news. Hope hes back 100% for divisional game.

depending on who we play I could see jules dressing but not starting, and only seeing limited action, if any, depending on how the game goes.

it wouldn't surprise me if Julian doesn't play the first playoff game either.

Conversely, it would surprise me.

In a "win or go home" scenario I would expect him and the other players held out to suit up in the divisional round of the playoffs, barring unforeseen injury setbacks.

Given how well he did at the beginning of the season after not playing the pre-season, I am more than OK with this.

Ya people seem to forget this and they also seem to forget it was a month in between games for him last year before the playoffs. Played 12/14 against miami and then didn't play again until 1/10 against baltimore.

Starting to think his season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back