PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman, DDTYME, & ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many takes before you made the catch....j/k heck of a grab wearing that donut head! LOL nice work. Is it true BB just cut Dobson after watching the film?
Nah. I hear he's trying to decide whether to activate the OP or Gray...the OP seems like the kind of guy who doesn't miss practices, so he might have an edge...

Hi,

Check out this Julian Edelman DDTYME video on you tube that I was fortunate enough to be a part of.

The backstory to my involvement.

A friend at work (a fellow autograph collector) tipped me off that he would be at a specific Dunkin Donuts from 1-3 that day handing out coffee. I figured I'd show up and see if i could get a signature while I was at it. Well, I left to get their early to 1.) beat the crowd and 2) figure out where I was going (b/c honestly I didn't exactly know where this specific DD was located).

It turns out I wandered too far and actually went past the DD but I stumbled upon Edelman on the street (on his way to the DD). I shook his hand and politley asked for his autograph, and that's when he said he would if I complete the DD DARE.

Well, I'm fat, wearing a donut head, and still look for autographs. Of course some will find what I did to be pathetic, but I'm proud of it and encourage you to check it out. Spoiler alert, I got the autograph (alreayd in the man cave) and this one has a special story (and now video) to go with it.

I'm the guy completing the DD DARE at the 1:14 mark the video.

Here it is.........

You are an athlete like Wilfork. Pretty light on your feet.

Thanks a lot guys. This was definitely a great experience and I realize how fortunate I am to have this video as a memento. I'm just thrilled I made the catch. You can only imagine what was going through my mind when the ball was in the air just "don't drop it, don't drop it, don't drop it"

Imagine a Les Nesman video i can't find with him circling under a ball in right field while he remembers his mother screaming at him to practice the violin instead of going out to play ball.

-Lou Merloni better start training for another career because when JE retires, no doubt in my mind JE takes over the friendly/diminutive/underdog makes good media slot. The dude is a natural.
-Great catch BrdMaverick......lets see some man-cave photos
-Hey Josh "Third and long time to call a draw play" McDaniels, you have a play maker who can throw the ball. Set aside the shot gun draw or the WR screen JUST ONCE and razzle dazzle it. It's supposed to be fun!! Maybe a JE pass can find MIA andola
LOL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(this post is from September btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents