Early games, 11/30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
No official thread... but would love to see what people are thinking. Right now I have only my fantasy games to follow...

Going to be routing for San Diego early on. The Ravens are the one team other than the Broncos that would worry me come playoff time.
Obviously, going to be routing for KC tonight!!!!

Indy starts the game against Washington with two turnovers

Indy is lucky they are playing the Redskins. Luck has turned over the ball twice today already and so far only given up 3 points.

Chargers could be all but done by the time the Pats play them next week.

Good defensive stand by san diego, surprised they are going for it

I'm with Skip Bayless on being sick of the premature coronation of Andrew Luck

This guy is a turnover MACHINE

Going to be routing for San Diego early on. The Ravens are the one team other than the Broncos that would worry me come playoff time.
Obviously, going to be routing for KC tonight!!!!

Denver doesn't really scare me especially if the game is in New England. I am more worried about KC, Baltimore, and Cleveland. They are teams that match up well vs. the Pats.

rivers needs to have a good game for me

I'm with Skip Bayless on being sick of the premature coronation of Andrew Luck

I think his ceiling is going to be Brett Favre level, not Brady or Manning level. Not a bad consolation, but not in the conversation of the absolute best of all time. More like 5-10 than top 3.

Denver doesn't really scare me especially if the game is in New England. I am more worried about KC, Baltimore, and Cleveland. They are teams that match up well vs. the Pats.

Yeah, definitely agree with you about Baltimore....KC I think we will be so motivated to play against that we will beat them at home. Denver with all their offensive weapons just worry me.
I haven't really thought about Cleveland being a threat but if they keep winning, going to have to keep an eye on them.

Just saw an Odell Beckham "routine" catch... he stabs those big hands out and just chokes the ball. Maybe I'm prejudiced by that crazy catch last week, but he looks really good.

Luck's excessively loud, ratchety voice, HOWLING at the line of scrimmage is making my ears bleed

I think his ceiling is going to be Brett Favre level, not Brady or Manning level. Not a bad consolation, but not in the conversation of the absolute best of all time. More like 5-10 than top 3.

I personally group Manning and Favre together, but I get what you're saying

Yeah, definitely agree with you about Baltimore....KC I think we will be so motivated to play against that we will beat them at home. Denver with all their offensive weapons just worry me.
I haven't really thought about Cleveland being a threat but if they keep winning, going to have to keep an eye on them.

The Broncos' offense on the road has been average this year. Manning in the cold weather in a big game doesn't scare me either. I think if it is in New England, the Pats win big.

I personally group Manning and Favre together, but I get what you're saying

I got Manning over Favre by quite a bit. Favre turned the ball over too much. That is the big difference. Otherwise, they are on a similar level. But the turnovers knock Favre down quite a bit.

I can't stand Suggs. He has to be the ugliest SOB on the planet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes