PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dynasty: How Spoiled Are We :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how other fans argue with me..what have you won since spygate....people are so ******* stupid

Patriots haven't won a Superbowl since the media invented a buzzword designed to elicit an emotional reaction from simpletons.

Seems like a legit argument.:rolleyes:

Yes, this will forever be known as "Crygate."

Sorry I'm as much of a homer as anybody but the '84 SF team or '85 Bears both went 18-1 also but they got the ring at the end so........................that has to rank higher

That is a very good point, but those teams didn't play their season under anything like the Spygate shadow and have so much of the media actively rooting against them. I remember many people saying that the Pats didn't even deserve to be the Bears' opponent in the Superbowl in 1986; it should be the Dolphins since they were the only team that beat the Bears that year. The Pats' wild card journey through three tough road games didn't hold much water to them.

They also didn't get threatened with a potential Congressional investigation for a bogus, made-up charge, two days before they were getting ready to play a Superbowl and become the first team to ever go 19-0.

I still hold what the Pats accomplished in 2007/2008 is unparalleled in NFL history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick