PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there

Forgot, this was a thread about Freeney. So yeah, this is actually a good thing, if you ask me.

If he shows up, we get a veteran NFL player who's actually cognizant of his place in the world independent of what his mommy says.

If not, someone else can keep the mamma's-boy castoffs of the formerly adequate Colts.

What Indy's got to come to terms with now is you can't make it to the Show on Luck alone.

Re: Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there

freeney to bolts

Free agent DE Dwight Freeney's mother does not want him to play for the Patriots: 'The (fans) verbally abused her' | masslive.com

Cry me a river mommy Freeney ..at least daddy Freeney says yes.

Talk about a selfish mother who should be happy wherever her son plays now.

Umm. I'm sorry, but if his mom hates the experience at Gilette. I doubt her son will want to play for the Patriots. Dude, it's his MOM! It's the classless few who give the rest of us Pats fans a bad name. Too bad.

If you go to a game in Philly, you can enjoy it, just use the following guidelines.

1) Don't wear your team colors
2) Don't get into arguments about which team is better.
3) Quietly root for your team without drawing attention to yourself.
4) Don't offer up that you're a fan of another team.

It sounds restrictive but at least you get to go to the game while minimizing your chances of some thug blindsiding you.

Also, it should be stated that having kids with you is no deterrent for drunk *******s to leave you alone. They'd just as easily hit you in front of your kids either way.

Seriously dude you don't want to piss off Philly fans. These people booed Santa Claus. I have no doubt they would put rocks in their snowballs for a winter playoff game!

:)

Luck brought them from one of the very worst in the NFL to the playoffs. I'm sure that their front office understands that they need more improvement to contend for the AFC championship.

What Indy's got to come to terms with now is you can't make it to the Show on Luck alone.

freeney to bolts

well, it looks like his mommy is gonna have to keep going to his games to see her precious little dwight. most games in san diego are blacked out. from the out house to the out house with nice weather.

:)

Luck brought them from one of the very worst in the NFL to the playoffs. I'm sure that their front office understands that they need more improvement to contend for the AFC championship.

you mean after they threw the season before to get luck. everybody knew they were better than 2-14. biggest phonies ever.

Seriously dude you don't want to piss off Philly fans. These people booed Santa Claus. I have no doubt they would put rocks in their snowballs for a winter playoff game!

They'd put rocks in their snowballs for a preseason game if it weren't too warm. Wouldn't be surprised if they just threw the rocks and said they would be snowballs with rocks in a few months...

Hahaha the New Englanders called me names I would rather watch a game where gangs show up just to pick fights.

this had noting to do with the fans and everything to do with money the pats were never going to pay him the over 4 million per he got from San Diego, he's 34 years old and only has 31 tackles and 13.5 sacks the last two years. Rob Ninkovich has 14.5 sacks and over 130 tackles the last two years BOTTOM LINE unless Freeney turns back into the player he was 5 years ago he was not a upgrade, so on that note I wish him the best of luck and hope he's mom has a better experience next time she's in new England

This reminded me of a time years ago when I spent a week at Harbin Hot Springs in California north of San Fran. It's a clothing optional place where everyone is in various stages of undress. I was in the resort's theater one night and they were showing the Talking Heads concert film "Stop Making Sense." About halfway through the movie I suddenly hear this slapping/clicking sound behind me. So, I turn around and there's this quite well-endowed woman right behind me with no shirt on dancing wildly, her boobs keeping time and bouncing off each other to quite entertaining effect. :cool:

Tunescribe, the questions remains. wat in tha heck were u doin' there in tha 1st place? Makin' a Doris Wishman/David F. Friedman typa movie?

7 mil a year, holy **** i did not expect himt o get that kind of scratch

This reminded me of a time years ago when I spent a week at Harbin Hot Springs in California north of San Fran. It's a clothing optional place where everyone is in various stages of undress. I was in the resort's theater one night and they were showing the Talking Heads concert film "Stop Making Sense." About halfway through the movie I suddenly hear this slapping/clicking sound behind me. So, I turn around and there's this quite well-endowed woman right behind me with no shirt on dancing wildly, her boobs keeping time and bouncing off each other to quite entertaining effect. :cool:

You-tubed that movie just last weekend. Goddam camera was on the stage the whole time.

Like I really want to see a skinny freak with a glandular condition and a post-modern sensibility proving that white men can dance... versus, well, boobies.

Kill that cameraman.

Let this be Telesco's first panic move.

You-tubed that movie just last weekend. Goddam camera was on the stage the whole time.

Like I really want to see a skinny freak with a glandular condition and a post-modern sensibility proving that white men can dance... versus, well, boobies.

Kill that cameraman.

That was like the first "high production" concert film & it took The Talking Heads to a new level of credibilitahh & widespread acceptabilitahh. Plus, the band expanded to like 9 people on stage. (even tho the whole thing duz look a tad dated today, with the oversized Miami Vice jacket)
I always hated bands that were more concerned with trying to prove to everyone how smart they were. The "nerdy on purpose" ones like Talking Heads, Elvis Costello, and R.E.M.
Like Gene Simmons said - "You don't play guitar with your brain. You play guitar with your D*CK."

Freeney got about $4M a year. And Abraham is likely to get the same or a little bit less.

Freeney got signed because of the injury to Ingram in San Diego.

What a city

Philadelphia is actually trying hard to fight its image of being filled with thugs and other degenerate lowlifes. The city has sponsored a prime-time tv series as a kind of PR stunt to showcase its smarter and classier side

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

:eek:

Tunescribe, the questions remains. wat in tha heck were u doin' there in tha 1st place? Makin' a Doris Wishman/David F. Friedman typa movie?

No, more in the Russ Meyer vein.

Attachments

• Russ Meyer.jpg
    Russ Meyer.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 94

Freeney got about $4M a year. And Abraham is likely to get the same or a little bit less.

Freeney got signed because of the injury to Ingram in San Diego.

If that's the case regarding Abraham money wise...**** that!

He isn't worth half that.

I'd rather chance it with some young guys. They don't need an over hyped has been.

If that's the case regarding Abraham money wise...**** that!

He isn't worth half that.

I'd rather chance it with some young guys. They don't need an over hyped has been.

No, $4M for Shaun Ellis was a travesty. $4M for John Abraham is pretty much market rate for what you can expect from him. Would prefer that the Pats got a bargain, but you're not getting fleeced by any means if you hand out that kind of money on the expectation of what he should be able to do this year.

The Pats need for their pass rush to dramatically improve this year. Full, healthy seasons from Hightower and Jones should account for a lot of that (assuming they stay healthy, of course). Collins can probably be expected to help a bit too. But someone else needs to step up too, and I would not trust any of Ninkovich, Bequette, Francis or Cunningham to show significantly more than they did last year.

We will also get some pass-rush help inside from Kelly and Armstead, but I agree with your assessment of the outside pass rush. I also would not expect any more than last year from Ninkovich, Bequette, Francis or Cunningham. We can certainly hope for improvement from them. It would be much better to add Abraham than to simply rely on that group for improvement.

That being said, I expect that Abraham will sign with Denver, the team that has seemingly shown the most interest in signing him. For Denver, it has been Freeney or Abraham for many weeks.

No, $4M for Shaun Ellis was a travesty. $4M for John Abraham is pretty much market rate for what you can expect from him. Would prefer that the Pats got a bargain, but you're not getting fleeced by any means if you hand out that kind of money on the expectation of what he should be able to do this year.

The Pats need for their pass rush to dramatically improve this year. Full, healthy seasons from Hightower and Jones should account for a lot of that (assuming they stay healthy, of course). Collins can probably be expected to help a bit too. But someone else needs to step up too, and I would not trust any of Ninkovich, Bequette, Francis or Cunningham to show significantly more than they did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3