PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there

The Pats will sign him if he'l play on the cheap; if not he'll go elsewhere....business as usual at Jonathan City

Re: Dwight Freeney's Mom "I don't want my son to play for NE,The fans abused me there

If you go to a game in Philly, you can enjoy it, just use the following guidelines.

1) Don't wear your team colors
2) Don't get into arguments about which team is better.
3) Quietly root for your team without drawing attention to yourself.
4) Don't offer up that you're a fan of another team.

It sounds restrictive but at least you get to go to the game while minimizing your chances of some thug blindsiding you.

Also, it should be stated that having kids with you is no deterrent for drunk *******s to leave you alone. They'd just as easily hit you in front of your kids either way.

Only an idiot would go to an opposing team's stadium and root root root for "their" team. Please, anywhere where huge amounts of booze are sold/consumed is no place to be all rah rah because Johnny Touchdown on the visiting team gained 3 yards. Go be a fan in your living room; not in someone else's stadium.
Sit there keep your mouth shut and watch the game is the best advice. As a former Pats season ticket holder of 17 years from the early 90s to 08, I've witnessed many beat downs of Jet fans, Cowboy fans, and Ravens fans to name a few.
The worst was a brawl in 98 (I think) after the Atlanta game. We were in Lot A and some Atlanta fans came over to the tailgate next to us. As usual, sh#t started when they were mouthing off about beating the sh#t out of the Pats (45-7 or something) and then of them made a comment about some dude's girlfriend. Within about 10 seconds a huge melee broke out, about 30 or 40 guys beating the piss out of each other. IT spilled over to our tailgate and all I can relate it to is a scene from Spartacus where guys are just standing around looking for someone to pummel. It was scary.

If you go to a game in Philly, you can enjoy it, just use the following guidelines.

It sounds restrictive but at least you get to go to the game while minimizing your chances of some thug blindsiding you.

Also, it should be stated that having kids with you is no deterrent for drunk *******s to leave you alone. They'd just as easily hit you in front of your kids either way.

All that sort of defeats the purpose of the experience if you ask me.

What a city

He wasn't going to come here anyway, but it still sucks to hear. Who harasses a player's mom?

A lot of people. If you enter an opposing, let alone, rival stadium with another jersey on, you have to prepare to be razzed. In 2004, at age 17, I got sucker punched by a Dolphins fan because I flicked off the crowd behind me. In 2010, I was much calmer and only got a beer bottle winged at my head from some coward in the crowd. In 2004, the Pats weren't able to help me return the favor. In 2010, I got to razz the Dolphins fans as they walked out of the stadium dejected.

It comes with being a fan in opposing territory. Maybe some took it a little further than others, but I'm sure she was overreacting to some of it.

I don't know what she's talking about. Look how civil Pats fans have been in this thread calling her a *****, claiming it had something to do with queefing (still scratching my head about that one).

Pats fans are obnoxious.....at least post 2001 Pats fans. Before that I thought they were just an urban legend.

I don't know what she's talking about. Look how civil Pats fans have been in this thread calling her a *****, claiming it had something to do with queefing (still scratching my head about that one).

Pats fans are obnoxious.....at least post 2001 Pats fans. Before that I thought they were just an urban legend.

And yet you keep coming to our forum. Hick Colts fans are one to talk, though. You guys are so gracious and above it, as any Pats fan that has ever attempted to post on ColtsFreaks would tell you. :bricks:

If I were an admin, I'd ban you then post your IP number on 4chan to let you see what trolling was all about. But the only thing I can do in this instance is ask you how that smashing at Gillette felt last season and then anticipate you having to ride another team's coat tails in an effort to form a comeback because Colts fans like you are pure scum, just below the level of Eagles, Jets, and Steelers fans. Have a nice day, scum lord.

obviously she has never heard about Gate D and the lowest form of subhuman scum ever allowed to breed unchecked on this planet...

Woerner - Jets Game Madness - YouTube

CRAZY JETS FAN - YouTube

Drunk *******s Watch Jets Game - YouTube

Jets Fans Burn Brady - YouTube

Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'
This item updates item 'Calls To Stop Flashing At Jets Games.'

On Sunday, visiting Steelers fan Dawn Gottschalk unknowingly walked into the crowd where she says hundreds of men singled her out and screamed for her to show her breasts.
"People were touching me and things like that and it was very, very frightening," Gottschalk said.
When Gottschalk refused, it got ugly. "They started yelling obscenities and throwing beer bottles. And spitting and it was really intimidating."
In a written statement, State Senate President Richard Codey on Tuesday called for the state police and New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority to increase security, adding:

"Apparently, Gate D stands for drunk and disgusting. It's beyond comprehension why security personnel would tolerate such behavior. �"

LiveLeak.com - Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'

subhuman scum saucking d-bags....perhaps you won't mind your precious little Dwightzy playing for Fat Slob Degenerate and the Green Circus.

Joker, bringing fourth the killer topic of "Famous Public Displays Of Tits In The Greater NYC Metropolitan Area".
Now, THAT'S a subject I can get into on a fine Friday afternoon. heh heh heh.

Here's tha Pewsterbaby (aka Brooklyn Matt) skinny on that hawt subject...

1. Rewind to December of 1991. Grunge Rock has just broken big with Nirvana's Nevermind & Pearl Jam's Ten. Guns N' Roses are also kings of the Rock Heap & have released Use Your Illusion I & II. A monstrous marathon listening experience, totaling eight full album sides worth of new material.
They take their burlesque on the road and pull into the bowels of Madison Square Garden in Mid December. This is the crowning achievement moment in their careers. When one steps onto the Madison Square Garden stage, it's the most important step they'll take in their lives. Akin to Armstrong's "One small step for man...", it represents the pinnacle of individual achievement.

At the time, myself being a 25 year old player (albeit a small one, but still a player nevertheless) in the New York City Rock Subculture, NEED to be there. My girlfriend, whose St. Mark's Place apartment I'm living in rent free (even though she constantly hounds me about it) buys us our tickets. Yeah man, for 2 of the 3 nights of G&R's stint, the Monday & the Friday ones, with us taking the mid-week show off.
The night of the first show, I make sure I've got my hawt skank-o-rama girlfriend in full groupie regalia. No holds barred, let it fricking rip baby. She's dropped into a pair of black suede thigh high boots. Above that, legs up to her neck, American thighs ensconced in fricking fishnet stockings with the garter belt straps exposed, hiking 'em up nice and taught.
Above the legs that never end, she's got her hot snatch covered by a pair of Daisy Dukes which are barely there.
Top off the ensemble with a tasteful see-thru nylon print blouse with a lace black bra easily seen underneath.
Freaking spackle on the base makeup onto her cool face with her praying mantis desirable facial structure going on. The whole Japan-a-mation triangular look with the huge eyes filtering down to a tiny mouth.

Yeah, so I have my Rock Slut on my arm as we make the rounds inside The Garden's inner oval. Soundgarden has just finished their warmup set & Chris Cornell's electric guitar is still spot-lit, center stage and purposely feeding back for a good five minutes until the light man is instructed to finally fade to black.
The house lights come back up, illuminating the wafting cloud of cigarette smoke suspended above the floor seats and hovering just below the expansive famous wooden ceiling. A little bit stoned, my best girl raises her beautifully bloodshot eyes to find our seat location. She can do all the thinking tonight. I'm too busy feeling butterflies just drinking her hotness in.

Anyway, we get to out seats halfway up, a third of the way back from the stage, on Slash's side. It's around 9 p.m. At a regular concert, this would be close to the time the headliners go on. At arenas, the evening;s programs have to be finished by 11 p.m. If they're not, everyone who's a venue employee gets paid overtime. It's a union law & well known to those in the business... including Axl Rose.
Well, that never seemed to deter Axl Rose from taking his sweet time before he was supposed to go on during the 1991-1992 Use Your Illusion Tour. He was notorious for making everyone wait until he was good and ready to perform. 9 o'clock would come and go. 10 o'clock would pass by without any word from his dressing room. 11 o'clock..... still nothing.
So... what are 20 thousand ravenous Rock people supposed to do in the meantime to keep our whacked-out selves amused? I mean, we're hungry for spectacle and there's only so much gawking at hot chicks you can do until you feel like bending them over right then and there.
Eureka! Problem solved by our girls. Our cool assed chicks save the day.

One decided to hike up her top and shake her tits around. The Garden roars in approval as the cameramen & lightmen get a great collective idea.
They search the assembled throng for the NEXT chick whose tits we want to see. A single spotlight would hover on her and she could see herself on the jumbotron screens to each side of the stage.
It was hilarious. Like 9 out of every 10 chicks would happily comply.
This went on for what seemed a half hour. It was in the Daily News the next morning. I couldn't believe how some women found it degrading to those somehow "pressured" into showing their sweet tits. Man, what bitter broads. lol.

Anyway, the spolight came to our row and settled on the chick three seats to my right. Why her and not my girl? Because mine was a little on the flat side. She was more sleek and feline looking. Her whole look was based on length & long line. My chick was on the aisle seat to my left. The spot-lit one was on my other side=, three seats over.
Yo, this chick got into it so much, she not only lifted up her halter top,. Nah man, she took thw whole thing off and whipped it around, finally flinging it ... and her self respect (lol)... up into the air, finally landing a bunch of rows below.
To myself, I was like,"Oh damn. What am I supposed to do here? I swear to God, I think Carol would enforce that I'm not allowed to look at this hotness happening 10 feet to my right."
I swear, I think I was the only red blooded male in the whole Garden not staring at this chick who was naked from the waist up & totally loving herself for it.
People, this girl had both arms raised over her head as she quickly shimmied her chest side to side. Those tits were flinging all over the place. With my craned peripheral vision as far over as possible without moving a neck muscle, I could see those tits rocketing to-and-fro like glorious melons. Oh man. Soooo hot.

After it was all over, my best girl turned to me and gave me an appreciative kiss on the cheek.
Nothing needed to be said. What it was for needn't verbalization.
And anyway....
I'd rather receive her silent feminine kiss with its implicated meaning than gawk at some raucous topless girl I didn't even know.

Soon thereafter, Axl finally decided to grace us with his presence and Slash & the boys rocked us WELL and HARD until two in the morning.

The End

(A Patsfans Friday Afternoon Pewsterbaby Joint)

Preseason, you might survive, but Philly fans are the worst of all.

Philly is bad. But Oakland is the worst. Everyone else is fighting for second place, I'm afraid.

Hey, Goober, go munch your way through a bale of hay and then chase your Hoosier (or is that "Who's ya?") sister around the barn in search of some fun. See what it's like to have your entire group painted by the same stereotypical brush?

hey gomer, what would indy fans know of afl or nfl history or fans ? you didn't have pro football until you stole the colts. pro football was an urban legend to you gumps.

All that sort of defeats the purpose of the experience if you ask me.

Well I guess if you're looking to be seen but I'm there to see the game, not harass or be harassed. Team colors don't affect my viewing pleasure at all.

I can't hate on this guy. We've destroyed the Colts so many times over the years (especially in the playoffs) that they've become my second favorite team. Every time we play them is an easy victory.

Haven't read a single post in this thread but I'll just say this.

Ma'am you were at a rival stadium. Things are going to get ugly.

Best believe if Freeney was a Pat we'd make ol' mama feel right at home;)

Mrs. Freeney got soft in Indianapolis with all those nice Midwestern folks and their potlucks at the Lutheran Church. She should make sure her son picks a nice town with low attendance where everybody will be happy just to see her fill a seat at the games to avoid a TV blackout. Maybe Freeney would be a good fit with Love and Deaderick in Jacksonville.

If Mrs. Freeney wants to find out the meaning of the word abuse she should tell her son to sign with the Jets. Then she'll get abused in Foxboro and in New York. Ain't nobody happy about the Jets, or what's left of that team with guys retiring, going to prison and being traded in salary dumps. Fireman Ed will probably abuse Mrs. Freeney if he can get his blood pressure under control enough to drive to the game. But at least she'll get to be abused in the playoffs - Geno guaranteed it!

Joker, bringing fourth the killer topic of "Famous Public Displays Of .............

You had me at tits.:cool:

Joker, bringing fourth the killer topic of "Famous Public Displays Of Tits In The Greater NYC Metropolitan Area".
Now, THAT'S a subject I can get into on a fine Friday afternoon. heh heh heh.

Here's tha Pewsterbaby (aka Brooklyn Matt) skinny on that hawt subject...

1. Rewind to December of 1991. Grunge Rock has just broken big with Nirvana's Nevermind & Pearl Jam's Ten. Guns N' Roses are also kings of the Rock Heap & have released Use Your Illusion I & II. A monstrous marathon listening experience, totaling eight full album sides worth of new material.
They take their burlesque on the road and pull into the bowels of Madison Square Garden in Mid December. This is the crowning achievement moment in their careers. When one steps onto the Madison Square Garden stage, it's the most important step they'll take in their lives. Akin to Armstrong's "One small step for man...", it represents the pinnacle of individual achievement.

At the time, myself being a 25 year old player (albeit a small one, but still a player nevertheless) in the New York City Rock Subculture, NEED to be there. My girlfriend, whose St. Mark's Place apartment I'm living in rent free (even though she constantly hounds me about it) buys us our tickets. Yeah man, for 2 of the 3 nights of G&R's stint, the Monday & the Friday ones, with us taking the mid-week show off.
The night of the first show, I make sure I've got my hawt skank-o-rama girlfriend in full groupie regalia. No holds barred, let it fricking rip baby. She's dropped into a pair of black suede thigh high boots. Above that, legs up to her neck, American thighs ensconced in fricking fishnet stockings with the garter belt straps exposed, hiking 'em up nice and taught.
Above the legs that never end, she's got her hot snatch covered by a pair of Daisy Dukes which are barely there.
Top off the ensemble with a tasteful see-thru nylon print blouse with a lace black bra easily seen underneath.
Freaking spackle on the base makeup onto her cool face with her praying mantis desirable facial structure going on. The whole Japan-a-mation triangular look with the huge eyes filtering down to a tiny mouth.

Yeah, so I have my Rock Slut on my arm as we make the rounds inside The Garden's inner oval. Soundgarden has just finished their warmup set & Chris Cornell's electric guitar is still spot-lit, center stage and purposely feeding back for a good five minutes until the light man is instructed to finally fade to black.
The house lights come back up, illuminating the wafting cloud of cigarette smoke suspended above the floor seats and hovering just below the expansive famous wooden ceiling. A little bit stoned, my best girl raises her beautifully bloodshot eyes to find our seat location. She can do all the thinking tonight. I'm too busy feeling butterflies just drinking her hotness in.

Anyway, we get to out seats halfway up, a third of the way back from the stage, on Slash's side. It's around 9 p.m. At a regular concert, this would be close to the time the headliners go on. At arenas, the evening;s programs have to be finished by 11 p.m. If they're not, everyone who's a venue employee gets paid overtime. It's a union law & well known to those in the business... including Axl Rose.
Well, that never seemed to deter Axl Rose from taking his sweet time before he was supposed to go on during the 1991-1992 Use Your Illusion Tour. He was notorious for making everyone wait until he was good and ready to perform. 9 o'clock would come and go. 10 o'clock would pass by without any word from his dressing room. 11 o'clock..... still nothing.
So... what are 20 thousand ravenous Rock people supposed to do in the meantime to keep our whacked-out selves amused? I mean, we're hungry for spectacle and there's only so much gawking at hot chicks you can do until you feel like bending them over right then and there.
Eureka! Problem solved by our girls. Our cool assed chicks save the day.

One decided to hike up her top and shake her tits around. The Garden roars in approval as the cameramen & lightmen get a great collective idea.
They search the assembled throng for the NEXT chick whose tits we want to see. A single spotlight would hover on her and she could see herself on the jumbotron screens to each side of the stage.
It was hilarious. Like 9 out of every 10 chicks would happily comply.
This went on for what seemed a half hour. It was in the Daily News the next morning. I couldn't believe how some women found it degrading to those somehow "pressured" into showing their sweet tits. Man, what bitter broads. lol.

Anyway, the spolight came to our row and settled on the chick three seats to my right. Why her and not my girl? Because mine was a little on the flat side. She was more sleek and feline looking. Her whole look was based on length & long line. My chick was on the aisle seat to my left. The spot-lit one was on my other side=, three seats over.
Yo, this chick got into it so much, she not only lifted up her halter top,. Nah man, she took thw whole thing off and whipped it around, finally flinging it ... and her self respect (lol)... up into the air, finally landing a bunch of rows below.
To myself, I was like,"Oh damn. What am I supposed to do here? I swear to God, I think Carol would enforce that I'm not allowed to look at this hotness happening 10 feet to my right."
I swear, I think I was the only red blooded male in the whole Garden not staring at this chick who was naked from the waist up & totally loving herself for it.
People, this girl had both arms raised over her head as she quickly shimmied her chest side to side. Those tits were flinging all over the place. With my craned peripheral vision as far over as possible without moving a neck muscle, I could see those tits rocketing to-and-fro like glorious melons. Oh man. Soooo hot.

After it was all over, my best girl turned to me and gave me an appreciative kiss on the cheek.
Nothing needed to be said. What it was for needn't verbalization.
And anyway....
I'd rather receive her silent feminine kiss with its implicated meaning than gawk at some raucous topless girl I didn't even know.

Soon thereafter, Axl finally decided to grace us with his presence and Slash & the boys rocked us WELL and HARD until two in the morning.

The End

(A Patsfans Friday Afternoon Pewsterbaby Joint)

This reminded me of a time years ago when I spent a week at Harbin Hot Springs in California north of San Fran. It's a clothing optional place where everyone is in various stages of undress. I was in the resort's theater one night and they were showing the Talking Heads concert film "Stop Making Sense." About halfway through the movie I suddenly hear this slapping/clicking sound behind me. So, I turn around and there's this quite well-endowed woman right behind me with no shirt on dancing wildly, her boobs keeping time and bouncing off each other to quite entertaining effect. :cool:

Best fans I've ever been around: Carolina Panther fans.

Especially when you're hatin' on the Yankees :)

I remember going to games against the Baltimore Colts... after they moved, I thought the new fake Colts fans were actually a bunch of animatronic bears in an amusement park...

cb.jpg

Actually I hate to trade in half-truths. Indy's at the border of hillbilly and flatland midwest hick.

country-hick.jpg

But seriously folks... nothin' wrong with Indy. Hell, by the time you fly over it on the way back from the West Coast, you're positively starved for a slightly more pronounced collection of huts below to break up the monotony.

At this point I feel obligated to say I'm just Colts-hatin'... actually, the Mrs. lived in Indiana for years. The good part, near Chicago. :D

Oh by the way, you know that song from the musical, "Gary Indiana, Gary INdiana, Gary Indiannnnnnaaa?" Nothin' like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft