PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumb Steelers Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is, I don't HATE the Steelers, I hate Hines Ward, but not the whole team.

I am guessing your hate for Ward falls into the same catagory as my hate for Teddy. All my friends hate Teddy as well so I know it's not just me. See, I find it hard to believe you could hate Ward. To me, he's all heart. The guy defines being a football player first and a WR second. They are probably both the kind of players that you love on your team but hate if they aren't on your team.

Hines Ward is a big leader as well. the decision was made by the Steelers a few years ago to keep Ward and dump Plaxico, because they could only afford one of the 2. Great decison! Hines is a huge leader of our younger WR's including Holmes. Last year, at a WR meeting, some younger guys were not paying attention enough. Ward stopped the meeting and lost his sh** on the younger guys screaming at them that they need to take notes and an NFL coach is talking to them so they owe it to themselves to pay close attention. he does all the little things. He has overachieved his whole career coming in as a late round pick.

I am guessing your hate for Ward falls into the same catagory as my hate for Teddy. All my friends hate Teddy as well so I know it's not just me. See, I find it hard to believe you could hate Ward. To me, he's all heart. The guy defines being a football player first and a WR second. They are probably both the kind of players that you love on your team but hate if they aren't on your team.

Hines Ward is a big leader as well. the decision was made by the Steelers a few years ago to keep Ward and dump Plaxico, because they could only afford one of the 2. Great decison! Hines is a huge leader of our younger WR's including Holmes. Last year, at a WR meeting, some younger guys were not paying attention enough. Ward stopped the meeting and lost his sh** on the younger guys screaming at them that they need to take notes and an NFL coach is talking to them so they owe it to themselves to pay close attention. he does all the little things. He has overachieved his whole career coming in as a late round pick.
wow this is some great football talk going on here :rolleyes: like anybody gives a **** about the steelers here

wow this is some great football talk going on here :rolleyes: like anybody gives a **** about the steelers here

The Battle of Waterloo, fought on 18 June 1815, was Napoleon Bonaparte's last battle. His defeat put a final end to his rule as Emperor of the French. Waterloo also marked the end of the period known as the Hundred Days, which began in March 1815 after Napoleon's return from Elba, where he had been exiled after his defeats at the Battle of Leipzig in 1813 and the campaigns of 1814 in France.

After Napoleon returned to power, many states which had previously resisted his rule formed the Seventh Coalition and began to mobilise armies to oppose him. The first two armies to assemble, close to the French north eastern border, were a Prussian army under the command of Gebhard von Blücher and an Anglo-allied army under the command of the Duke of Wellington. Napoleon chose to attack them in the hope of destroying them before they, with other members of the Seventh Coalition (who were not such an immediate threat), could join in a coordinated invasion of France. The campaign consisted of four major battles - Quatre Bras (16 June), Ligny (16 June), Waterloo (18 June), and Wavre (18 June-19 June) - with Waterloo proving decisive.

The Battle of Waterloo, fought on 18 June 1815, was Napoleon Bonaparte's last battle. His defeat put a final end to his rule as Emperor of the French. Waterloo also marked the end of the period known as the Hundred Days, which began in March 1815 after Napoleon's return from Elba, where he had been exiled after his defeats at the Battle of Leipzig in 1813 and the campaigns of 1814 in France.

After Napoleon returned to power, many states which had previously resisted his rule formed the Seventh Coalition and began to mobilise armies to oppose him. The first two armies to assemble, close to the French north eastern border, were a Prussian army under the command of Gebhard von Blücher and an Anglo-allied army under the command of the Duke of Wellington. Napoleon chose to attack them in the hope of destroying them before they, with other members of the Seventh Coalition (who were not such an immediate threat), could join in a coordinated invasion of France. The campaign consisted of four major battles - Quatre Bras (16 June), Ligny (16 June), Waterloo (18 June), and Wavre (18 June-19 June) - with Waterloo proving decisive.

C'mon PP, you don't find this funny? I know you do. I thought it was funny when everything he said you posted Steelers lost to the Jets,and I find it funny that everything you write he comes up with the some off the wall crap from Smurfs to Waterloo.

C'mon PP, you don't find this funny? I know you do. I thought it was funny when everything he said you posted Steelers lost to the Jets,and I find it funny that everything you write he comes up with the some off the wall crap from Smurfs to Waterloo.

It is kinda funny...........PP and I like to defend to the death our team.......no offense................:D

Peace on earth. It's Christmas season.

Thanx for the olive branch Jimmy.........sorry I get a little out of whack once in a while........Merry Christmas to you and yours.........:)

Cracky,
Why did the French lose at Waterloo; did they waste too much time and energy attacking Hougomont and La Haye Sainte, the latter of which fell around 6:00 pm just before the assault on the British Center by the French Imperial guard. OR, was it the idiotic decision by Ney to attack with cavalry unsupported by infantry around 3:00pm.OR, was it the decision to divide his forces and send Grouchy with 30,000 men to chase after Blucher?

Discuss...............

LMFAO. "The battle of Waterloo....." :rofl:

Cracky,
Why did the French lose at Waterloo; did they waste too much time and energy attacking Hougomont and La Haye Sainte, the latter of which fell around 6:00 pm just before the assault on the British Center by the French Imperial guard. OR, was it the idiotic decision by Ney to attack with cavalry unsupported by infantry around 3:00pm.OR, was it the decision to divide his forces and send Grouchy with 30,000 men to chase after Blucher?

Discuss...............

My my, at waterloo napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself

Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo - promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo - couldn’t escape if I wanted to
Waterloo - knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo - finally facing my waterloo

My my, I tried to hold you back but you were stronger
Oh yeah, and now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight
And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

Waterloo - finally facing my waterloo

Waterloo and ABBA on the same day, what a treat...........

LMFAO. "The battle of Waterloo....." :rofl:
:rolleyes: sigh try adding something to the conversation once in your pathetic life .you dont have to be a complete **** your whole life .all you need to do is ask for help to turn your life around .

:rolleyes: sigh try adding something to the conversation once in your pathetic life .you dont have to be a complete **** your whole life .all you need to do is ask for help to turn your life around .

....my little sister used to do that: repeat everything I said.....when she was 6.

....my little sister used to do that: repeat everything I said.....when she was 6.
wow she abused you to ? no wonder why you have so many mental problems .
that's a sad story but it explains why your so screwed up.

wow she abused you to ? no wonder why you have so many mental problems .
that's a sad story but it explains why your so screwed up.

Not surprisingly you missed the point of my telling you that. Your attempts at trying to turn the tables on me concerning your mental issues are both comical and sad. No more replying to you unless your posts are well thought out and/or funny*. If you can be funny then I'll give you a cookie. If not, no cookie.

*Replies may also be made for my own entertainment purposes.

BTW - I know you're stealing all of my stuff used on you and probably abusing the other kids at school with it. I'm sure they're wondering how little Nancy got so funny all of a sudden.

Not surprisingly you missed the point of my telling you that. Your attempts at trying to turn the tables on me concerning your mental issues are both comical and sad. No more replying to you unless your posts are well thought out and/or funny*. If you can be funny then I'll give you a cookie. If not, no cookie.

*Replies may also be made for my own entertainment purposes.

BTW - I know you're stealing all of my stuff used on you and probably abusing the other kids at school with it. I'm sure they're wondering how little Nancy got so funny all of a sudden.
you missed the point .your attempts at trying to turn the tables on me concerning your mental issues are both comical and sad .no more replying to you unless your posts are well thought out and or funny .if you can be funny ill let you wear my skid mark boxer shorts on your head and if your really good ill let you sniff them.your sister told me you love that. replies may also be made if you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. btw i know your stealing all my stuff used on you and probably abusing the other kids at the home for little ******s school .I'm sure they are wondering how little nancy got so funny all of a sudden.

you missed the point .your attempts at trying to turn the tables on me concerning your mental issues are both comical and sad .no more replying to you unless your posts are well thought out and or funny .if you can be funny ill let you wear my skid mark boxer shorts on your head and if your really good ill let you sniff them.your sister told me you love that. replies may also be made if you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. btw i know your stealing all my stuff used on you and probably abusing the other kids at the home for little ******s school .I'm sure they are wondering how little nancy got so funny all of a sudden.

*sigh*
"Ya gotta be a magician to keep a kids attention these days." -Foghorn Leghorn.

fleg3.jpg

To the Warden, (of what I have no idea). Any who PP is like the Terminater,he's
on a mission,he can't be bargined with, he can't be reasoned with, and he will never ever stop. Just ask Aqwaaah. Wait aqwaah isn't aqwaaah anymore he's TW Guru. I think P.P. might have had something to do with that.

Last edited:
To the Warden, of what I have no idea. Anywho PP is like the terminater,he's
on a mission, he can't be reasoned with, and he will never ever stop. Just ask Aqwaaah. Wait aqwaah isn't aqwaaah anymore he's TW Guru.

I believe you're right, but I like jerking his chain just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News