PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dreams of a WR Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little help here, does anyone knowwhere the blah blah blah icon is?

A little help here, does anyone knowwhere the blah blah blah icon is?

smiley-vault-signs-022.gif

Tomins is alright fo retriever, x or da p, but he wud b good if he did sum push-ups n lost about 6 pounds of fat n did some tren n did shrugs for bein faster . TomB12 is aight throwin at Gronk but Gronk need lyke 5 pounds more muscle in his calves to get injured less. Dobsin is str8. He can play da p but shud gain like 14.7 pounds of muscle and lose 2 pounds of fat. Then? Megaton. Who John Bice?

Basically if you ain't feeling a trade 4 sum heroes of front lines n Andre Jackson n Fitz n TJ Hilton n Jimmy Graham watch Tom Brady throw bombs. Bout tree pounds fat.

Tomins is alright fo retriever, x or da p, but he wud b good if he did sum push-ups n lost about 6 pounds of fat n did some tren n did shrugs for bein faster . TomB12 is aight throwin at Gronk but Gronk need lyke 5 pounds more muscle in his calves to get injured less. Dobsin is str8. He can play da p but shud gain like 14.7 pounds of muscle and lose 2 pounds of fat. Then? Megaton. Who John Bice?

Basically if you ain't feeling a trade 4 sum heroes of front lines n Andre Jackson n Fitz n TJ Hilton n Jimmy Graham watch Tom Brady throw bombs. Bout tree pounds fat.

Noway..

I lift things up and put things down.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That being said, your post should have been twice as long to truly emulate his posts.

yes...the "new generation" fan is here..and here to stay.As much as the long time NFL fan tries to buck this trend, the fans exactly like Gymrat ARE the future customer base of the NFL.

The past 7 years have seen changes that have disfigured and transformed the game. It's all headed towards total pitch and catch with the athletes with the best "fast twitch" muscles the only athletes of importance. The Gymrats want big fast WR's running 45 yards downfield every play making acrobatic catches. Every other position is of secondary or tertiary importance and of no real consequence as long as every team has a 6'4" WR that runs a 4.3 making unimpeded straight line plays forty yards downfield every play.

All that's left for Goodell to do now is twist and deform the defensive rules even further so that a Megatron can become a huge star in the Super Bowl every year no matter what. Obviously, the league hasn't gone far enough to insure this dog and pony show but it's coming...because THIS is what the demographic that calls the shots WANTS. Fantasy football has finally killed our great sport.

R.I.P

I can barely lift my right arm because I've done so many. It's a deep burn.

Whenever I read an op that says "this needs it's own thread and should not be merged", my natural instinct is to merge the thread.

But we are now into the real off season and fantasy football fans are in high gear.:cool:

Fortunately for me that entails more than just looking at myself adoringly in the mirror 24 hours a day.

Can you think of anything better than that:)

Hey Gymrat, I think your posts are actually intelligent, insightfull and quite informative. It's the style that turns everyone off. Every post you make reads like a teenage text message. Spell the words out coherently.

No more "r" "u" "n" "m". type of stuff. You're the only guy who's ever thrown me a dislike. I'm not trying to pick on you. Spell it out. I think what you have to say is a benefit to the board. Slow down kid, we're on your side.

Anybody who believes Ocho's problem was the playbook is lying to themselves. He was declining before we brought him in. And case anybody hasn't noticed yet he never caught on anywhere else either. So I suppose he couldn't digest anybody's playbook. Funny he had no problem digesting a playbook at 26 yrs old. Get on me for spell check changing my words and being a lazy typed. However you can't figure out ocho was over the hill and couldn't any no longer perform x or z duties. Ocho was my nephews favorite player when he was 7\8 yrs old. When he saw him playing for us he said he got slow. I was shocked he noticed something like that. I felt chad slowed a little but he saw him run one route and saw it. I said Kyler just a little slower right and he replied he is slow now I just thought thats just great.

B6 that's what I was thinking. Is there awhenter wr with more ability than Dobson that might become available. I would be happy with a Brian Quick caliber prospect. This way at least one should make the leap to dangerous status.

Like I stated its not often but teams do trade talent when b4 they leave as free agents or the player/team are unhappy with each other among reasons. For the people who have no life other than the patriots,I apologize if suggesting we could use upgrades at wr crushes your world suggesting our wr's aren't adequate to win a championship. 31 other teams players are getting payed to. To win it all means being the best. If we don't hoist that beautiful trophy once again where it belongs showing we are the absolute best for the first time in a decade. Then football isn't worth watching. If it shows early that our offense is lacking and winning the Lombardi trophy is less likely then what good is watching. I don't care to watch another playoff buttkicking.

As long as Brady is zinging passes, the championship should be expected. And he only needs one more piece around him to make everybody on this offense more dangerous and better secure a championship trophy. It sure beats HE!! Out of hoping and wishing EVERYBODY on this team can have a career best year. Which is possible but unrealistic to expect. Besides once Brady declines there is no garuntee we even win our division anymore much less fully expect a championship trophy. So let's take our shots.
This is good. Clean it up just a touch and your responses will reflect that.

Waste of a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe