PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dragosavich is also a showman...watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvQe0yuvX0

Wow...I had READ about his half time fun..but..watch this and you know the Pats might have a fun guy in the locker room...If he doesn't make it as a punter..maybe doing other things...watch out for the janitor and the broom....

Re: Dragosavich is also a showman...watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvQe0yuvX0

Wow...I had READ about his half time fun..but..watch this and you know the Pats might have a fun guy in the locker room...If he doesn't make it as a punter..maybe doing other things...watch out for the janitor and the broom....

Wow, that is pretty embarrasing. I didn't see how that was funny, just kind of uncomfortable!

Last edited by a moderator:

Now that is a goofy punter

Wow, that is pretty embarrasing. I didn't see how that was funny, just kind of uncomfortable!

It was entertaining.

It was entertaining.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree. I thought it was kind of cheesy. That said, as long as the man can punt I will love him!

Well...if it was something done in private when he was drunk of something THAT WOULD have been embarrassing...and I wouldn NEVER have linked it...but this was done at a school function..in front of hundreds of people.."cheesy"? maybe...I know many say punters are flaky but I've never seen one entertain at a half time..

Drago and Taylor to battle it out on dancing with the stars?????

EPIC........:eek:

I don't get it. Who is this guy? :confused:

He's Mike Dragosavich...a UDFA who is from North Dakoka State...probably one of the best punters in college football...and he MAY be one who will be a fixture to the Patriots...IF he can punt...I think he will make it..

He's Mike Dragosavich...a UDFA who is from North Dakoka State...probably one of the best punters in college football...and he MAY be one who will be a fixture to the Patriots...IF he can punt...I think he will make it..

The punter will make the team if he can punt? Good stuff, keep it coming.

The punter will make the team if he can punt?

They tried it the other way last year--I suspect things will work out better this way.

Ladies and Gentlemen: meet The Best Dancer in North Dakota!

(Anyone for a disco face-off with Scott Player?)

Oh ok. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for the help. :D

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98vSWicSec
OK OK..a bit closer video from the OTHER side...well I liked the first one better..BUT this one he talks at the end..close up...you see HE IS a character!! Heard he's a classy guy who likes fun..grew up a Bears fan...ugh...

ROFL, that was really funny. He could definitely inject some humor into the Pats locker room, keep em loose. Problem is he's gotta win the job with his leg, not his funny bone. ;)

ROFL, that was really funny. He could definitely inject some humor into the Pats locker room, keep em loose. Problem is he's gotta win the job with his leg, not his funny bone. ;)

Somehow I don't think it's going to be a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back