PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Mayock, NFL Network
For months ago, people were projecting Dwyer as a first- or second-round pick. Dwyer finally comes off the board at No. 188. I'm sure it's been a very frustrating time for the talented back. At Georgia Tech, he played out of position as a 240-pound fullback in an option attack. He got down to 229 for the Combine, but never ran well. I didn't see a burst, I didn't see an acceleration, and I guess the rest of the league didn't either.

'nother DE gone...Batten to the Bills

Bills don't waste their time submitting picks.

i have a feeling we are going to grab chris mccoy.

just get to our pick already!

Dwyer has very small hands ... I keep saying it ... Belichick hates small hands.

8 5/8"

there goes starks from Buffalo to GB, run on rb?

is there a way to automatically update the thread? i hate having to point and click the arrows every 3 seconds

pats will pick a QB somewhere here now for sure...

Last edited:
I rather look at Lissemore than Oghobasse...

Same here.

Also, I don't think there's a single OL I like one bit left, which is kind of unusual.

Light at the end of the tunnel ...... ten picks to go till the Pats turn again.

f11 ....................
Fullscreen really? Refresh is F5, if I remember correctly Ian had a plugin that did it before but I think it put too much load on the server :(

Last edited:
Mike Mayock, NFL Network

Sounds like the only thing he did well was play football ...

(Edit: Oy, gotta master this quoting thing. Meant to quote Mayock comments on Dwyer. Too much sun today.)

Last edited:
Fullscreen really? refresh is F5, Ian had a plugin that did it before but I think it put too much load on the server :(

actually, from what Ian said, it was a combination of the load it caused and the number of people (over 2600) and the number of them who kept hitting refresh when in live threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back