PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day 2: Official Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to move up inside 50 (2nd and 3rd) I could see them taking:

M.Alexander CB Clemson

D. Henry RB Alabama

M. Jack LB UCLA

Other than the six I listed in the two posts I would want them to stay put and draft 2 players at 60/61. It will be interesting to see what they do.

Clayton Fejedelem from Illinois. Projected 7th round pick, but he played lacrosse in high school and that moves him up 5 rounds.

Elijah Shumate.

Give me any one of Derrick Henry, Jonathan Williams, CJ Prosise, Alex Collins, Le'Raven Clark, Jerald Hawkins, Chris Jones, Sean Davis, Austin Johnson, or Hassan Ridgeway tonight and I'll be happy. That said, I'm not expecting any of them knowing how this team drafts.

EDIT to add some WR's. Braxton Miller, Sterling Shepard, or Michael Thomas as well.

Not a fan of Kenneth Dixon?

Solid list though, I'd be happy with just about any of those players

Way too many fumbles. That's the reason I'm leery about Collins though I think Collins is the more talented back of the two which is why I listed him.

If they go RB early, I would like to see Prosise or Booker which may not be possible... If that doesn't happen, Williams in the third would be good with me.

I'm also a fan of Lasco who can be had later.

Oh, and check out some film on Thomas again. Not the fastest guy, but he's big bodied, wins 50/50 balls, and is an EXCELLENT... and I mean EXCELLENT route runner. His routes are as precise as any wideout I've seen in this draft. I could easily see the Pats eyeing him.

Way too many fumbles. That's the reason I'm leery about Collins though I think Collins is the more talented back of the two which is why I listed him.

Doesn't sound like a BB type of guy then lol, I wasn't aware of his fumbling issues which is pretty bad

Oh, and check out some film on Thomas again. Not the fastest guy, but he's big bodied, wins 50/50 balls, and is an EXCELLENT... and I mean EXCELLENT route runner. His routes are as precise as any wideout I've seen in this draft. I could easily see the Pats eyeing him.
I really like Thomas too. I don't think he will fall to the bottom of the second but I would take him if he did. Miller may be a realistic target, though. Shepard is awesome, and even though he's a little redundant right now with the WR corps, he would have a big role next year if Amendola was gone.

If they go RB early, I would like to see Prosise or Booker which may not be possible... If that doesn't happen, Williams in the third would be good with me.

I'm also a fan of Lasco who can be had later.
Gawd, I hope they do not go RB, not early or late. There are much bigger concerns.
I suspect that they will go CB and LB early because the contract situations.

Don't be surprised to see us go safety today. I've seen it from two separate sources. Nothing definitive but worth keeping an eye on. Jeremy Cash or Miles Killebrew have been suggested.

Don't be surprised to see us go safety today. I've seen it from two separate sources. Nothing definitive but worth keeping an eye on. Jeremy Cash or Miles Killebrew have been suggested.

or as you have said Sean Davis who could be a corner but could also be used at S

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back