PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Doug and Tedy up for Espys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruschi damn well better win.

Still no Brady for best NFL player. Unbelievable.

Maybe Brady has to go to the ESPY's or they won't include him. They want him warming a chair, perhaps? He blew it off last year, which I liked.

Not much worth voting on. I voted for Tedy, the autistic basketball manager and some kid who K'd 18 in the LLWS. Couldn't bring myself to vote for Ben based on his being the youngest QB to win a Superbowl - he was more like the youngest QB to participate in a SB who didn't lose it. And Alexander was running behind an awefully good Oline. I nearly voted for the guy who jumped the cars in Vegas but decided to just move on.

Other than voting for Tedy that was a colossal waste of 2 minutes.

MoLewisrocks said:
Not much worth voting on. I voted for Tedy, the autistic basketball manager and some kid who K'd 18 in the LLWS. Couldn't bring myself to vote for Ben based on his being the youngest QB to win a Superbowl - he was more like the youngest QB to participate in a SB who didn't lose it. And Alexander was running behind an awefully good Oline. I nearly voted for the guy who jumped the cars in Vegas but decided to just move on.

Other than voting for Tedy that was a colossal waste of 2 minutes.

Yeah it really was a waste,but I somethings needed to be done.

The Espys are a big joke, nuff said on that situation... I gave up on them after the first Pats super bowl

Last edited by a moderator:
what

NEM said:
If Lance Armstrong wins again, i wil never watch ESPN again.

Why? LA did something last year that has never been done before and will never be done again in sports! People that don't follow cycling don't understand the magnitude of what he accomplished--but that shouldn't diminish it.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
The Espys are a big joke, nuff said on that situation... I gave up on them after the first Pats super bowl

Yeah, P. Manning has like 12 of these - that pretty much shows the significance...nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back