PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Banks:Jets' sweet November could lead to comfortable December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the rats wins this year have been pure luck, anyone (like banks) that backs them is over looking one thing....the rats are a Fraud.

Neither do the Broncos and if it wasn't for a stupid face mask penalty (called pass interference) by the Broncos' defender on 4th and 6 with only 1:30 left in the game, the Broncos would have beaten the Jets.

But, if, if, but, if, but, if, but, but, and if.

You have a pathetic excuse for every Jets positive, spinning how this team and that team should have won, and how the Jets got lucky.

Love your spinning on the Jets

Fact is, they are very good offensively, defensively, and Sanchez appears well on his way to developing into a franchise QB, proving that he can put the team on his back to win games.

The Pats have Brady and Belichick, but a very suspect defense, a lacking running game, and have been inconsistent.

Half the rats wins this year have been pure luck, anyone (like banks) that backs them is over looking one thing....the rats are a Fraud.

Pure luck over bad teams!

Whatever you and other Pat fans need to tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better.

The Jets were losing these games last year, but that didn't stop anybody from spinning the Jets record at the end of the year.

Whatever you and other Pat fans need to tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better.

The Jets were losing these games last year, but that didn't stop anybody from spinning the Jets record at the end of the year.
Its a fact clown

So grabbing a guy by the facemask is not a facemask penalty. It didn't look like a catchable ball, but it wouldn't have made a difference on that play. If it wasn't a catchable ball, then it would be either a facemask call or illegal contact.

Either way, it was a penalty that without it, the Broncos win the game. A facemask call and a PI call would have converted the 4th and six.

You obviously either didn't watch the game, or are too biased to comment objectively on the play.

It was as clear as the day is long that the play correctly resulted in a pass interference call. I could go on and on about plays during the game, that if they didn't happen, the Jets wouldn't need that final drive to win the game.

For once in your shameless life, take off your Patriots bi-focals.

did you even watch the play? not catchable?

he had both of his hands on the ball while his helmet was tugged sideways. That's a Pass Interference, no question. It's one thing to hate on your rivals but, it's another thing to be blinded by that hatred.

the call was called correctly, which brings me to the next point.

"without this, without that, they lose this game."

these arguments makes a person look really really dumb. fo' realz.

LOL

Alright, what village lost their idiot?

Ahhh, both players were fighting for position. It should have been called offensive PI.

Why is every Jets fan so completely stupid?

The Pats have Brady and Belichick, but a very suspect defense, a lacking running game, and have been inconsistent.

Evidently you missed tonight's game.

See you in our stadium next month.

Tell me you weren't shocked when the Lions pass on third down with their 3rd string QB, or when Mangini decides to pass and try to go for it from his 4 with a little over a minute left.

You have a pathetic excuse for every Jets positive, spinning how this team and that team should have won, and how the Jets got lucky.

Fact is, they are very good offensively, defensively, and Sanchez appears well on his way to developing into a franchise QB, proving that he can put the team on his back to win games.

The Jets haven't been very good on offense or very good on defense this season. What you have done is win. I don't think the Jets can play much better on offense than what you've already shown but I do think you can play better on defense.

the Jets have had horseshoes up their asses the past two weeks. Their luck has got to run out soon.

Jets are on the road at New England and at Pittsburgh.
If anything it's the Patriots who've set themselves up nicely already beating Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If the Pats can take care of biz against the Colts and Jets they're going to be in a sweet position come playoff time with their in-conference wins.

Jets are on the road at New England and at Pittsburgh.
If anything it's the Patriots who've set themselves up nicely already beating Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If the Pats can take care of biz against the Colts and Jets they're going to be in a sweet position come playoff time with their in-conference wins.

I agree, but beware the Lions. They always seem to play way over their heads on Turkey Day. Pats cannot afford to look past that game to the Jets.

RayRay,

Glad to see your pathetic arse. I knew your Jets homerism radar would have gone off when I posteed this. I also know you are a little slow and cannot pick up what I was saying.

Not spinning. Not complaining. Just saying the Jets were one penalty away from losing to a really bad defense to make the argument against the Texans have no chance vs. the Jets because they have a really bad defense.

But to counter your assement of the Pats, the Jets' offense is wildly inconsistent, their defense is only above average with flashes of greatness, and they are playing with fire getting down to bad teams or letting bad teams hang around and have to pull wins out in the ned. What has been probably the easiest part of the schedule for the last month or month and a half, they have had to either win in overtime or the final minute in most of the games. The Jets are 7-2 and a good team, but I don't know if they are any better than the Patriots or any one of about 4-5 teams with similiar records.

The Pats have looked inconsistent themselves (what team this year hasn't), but last night they have done something the Jets haven't done in over a month - totally dominated a good team. The Jets haven't totally dominated anyone since the Bills and that was back in early October.

Last edited:
I agree, but beware the Lions. They always seem to play way over their heads on Turkey Day. Pats cannot afford to look past that game to the Jets.

2 things about the Lions game. Stafford is gone so I'm not too concerned about that team
But more importantly the Patriots get a mini-bye because they're playing on Thanksgiving and the Jet game is on a Monday night. Belichick is going to hold the "you get 5 days off if we win this game" carrot in front of his team. I see them playing on Thanksgiving as a major break for them. They're going to get some much needed rest from the grind of this schedule after that game. I'm sure they need it since their bye week came early this season.
Rested, refreshed and focused going into the Jet game. Couldn't ask for a better set-up.

Last edited:
2 things about the Lions game. Stafford is gone so I'm not too concerned about that team
But more importantly the Patriots get a mini-bye because they're playing on Thanksgiving and the Jet game is on a Monday night. Belichick is going to hold the "you get 5 days off if we win this game" carrot in front of his team. I see them playing on Thanksgiving as a major break for them. They're going to get some much needed rest from the grind of this schedule after that game. I'm sure they need it since their bye week came early this season.
Rested, refreshed and focused going into the Jet game. Couldn't ask for a better set-up.

Good points all. I agree they will be in fine shape setting up for the Jets game. I would just hate to see a 'off week' against the Lions but the promise of a little break from BB just might be the incentive to avoid it. Let's hope so.

I give the Jets credit for pulling out these wins. We just need to keep pace with them until the showdown at Gillette and win that game, we will be in pretty good shape if that happens. After that the Jets still have to go into Pittsburgh so the Steelers can really help us out there.

Houston and Cincy are not going to be easy, this is a team that struggled mightily to beat Denver and Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST