PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dominique Wilkins defends Larry Bird

To me it looks like it's the youngsters who are clueless about the past in the NBA. Believe it or not, there are actually fans out there who don't think that Bill Russell was the greatest player ever. Crazy huh?

It seems like there are some players and fans who want to label Brady more of a trash talker than a HOF player. He was much greater at both than the clowns who criticize him now.
What gets me is there are a lot of videos available where players who crossed generations talk about either Russell or Bird - guys in the know. They all make the claim that these were historical players who could play anywhere, any time. I can't recall anyone (who ever faced either) doubting the toughness of Bird, let alone Russell.

Brady was a reverse trash talker. How many times did we see him stand up to the rush, make the pass, take the hit, then call out "Nice hit, 5-2" - usually as he walked down the field to the new LoS?

Well, unless you were Anthony Smith or Alphonso Smith.

Go Celtics

Yeah, this is a guy, Rodman, who is friendly with Kim Jong Un.
i give Rodman a pass because he is absolutely out of his mind.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back