PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins still Complaining....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm not asinine at all. I may be new posting, but I'm not new at reading. I've watched you dog the charity thing for a while and never respond. Since you want to explain it to me, I'll tell you honestly, it sounds worse that you only wanted money in your pocket instead of giving to the less fortunate.
If you looked at my post to your fellow fin fan you will also notice that I didn't insult the Fins or pick on your team for being 0-7. I only questioned what millions of others besides "the hair" questioned. Does that also make me asinine?

So you were reading back at the start of the 2006 season?

Also, I apologize that my financial situation isn't comfortable enough for me to make bets where I have to donate money, yeah that sounds bad, but no 18 year old (I was 18 then) would make that type of bet.

What are you talking about with "The Hair?" He questioned the pick more then any one.

I just don't think you're in any place to call me scum. I don't know you or for that matter have I ever conversed with you.

So you were reading back at the start of the 2006 season?

Also, I apologize that my financial situation isn't comfortable enough for me to make bets where I have to donate money, yeah that sounds bad, but no 18 year old (I was 18 then) would make that type of bet.

What are you talking about with "The Hair?" He questioned the pick more then any one.

I just don't think you're in any place to call me scum. I don't know you or for that matter have I ever conversed with you.

Ok, fair enough, I don't know you personally so I shouldn't call you scum. This also means you can't take personal shots at players or personnell of teams you don't know personally though okay? It's essentially the same thing.
Just for clarification though, you were going to make a bet to put money in someone else's pocket though?
I realize Kiper was the biggest mouth, but he wasn't alone. Even my Fin co-worker about lost her mind. Cam did get booed didn't he? It wasn't just Kiper.

Ok, fair enough, I don't know you personally so I shouldn't call you scum. This also means you can't take personal shots at players or personnell of teams you don't know personally though okay? It's essentially the same thing.
Just for clarification though, you were going to make a bet to put money in someone else's pocket though?
I realize Kiper was the biggest mouth, but he wasn't alone. Even my Fin co-worker about lost her mind. Cam did get booed didn't he? It wasn't just Kiper.

This may be a bit of a double standard but I think their profession puts them under the microscope and they are subject to scrutiny more so then regular citizens.

Yes, I was willing to be someone personally. Me and the guy who started the whole thing have disclosed the issue.

I was skeptical at first, but I love the pick. Yes Cam got booed, but he saved himself with the Beck pick. If any one in this league knows QBs it's Cameron and while I think Brady could still be a good QB, Beck will be just fine on his own.

This may be a bit of a double standard but I think their profession puts them under the microscope and they are subject to scrutiny more so then regular citizens.

Yes, I was willing to be someone personally. Me and the guy who started the whole thing have disclosed the issue.

I was skeptical at first, but I love the pick. Yes Cam got booed, but he saved himself with the Beck pick. If any one in this league knows QBs it's Cameron and while I think Brady could still be a good QB, Beck will be just fine on his own.

I try not to scrutinize people to much because I don't know them personally. Unless they threaten violence outside of the game, whine incessantly, or you know kill dogs and people;)

Haha, oh god. Perhaps the reason you can't reply is because you can't provide any valuable content?

Get real.

EDIT: Well I see you're fairly new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (despite the fact your reason for not responding is ridiculous.) I wanted to make one single personable bet with a member here but he wanted to go through charity. As crappy as this may sound, I didn't agree to those terms but rather wanted to do the bet between the 2 of us. Some how that turned into me stiffing a chairty.

With that said, no more talk about betting on 2006 in this thread.
your lying again :rolleyes:tommy go to the visitors locker room and look at aquas threads and posts .you will find proof hes a liar and he in fact stiffed a childrens charity

Last edited:
Aqua, it was cut and dry. YOU agreed to the bet, then changed the terms after.

You can't have it both ways. You can't be the moral compass of all things football, and in turn not go through on your agreement to pay a charity after losing a bet you agreed to.

Sorry.

And I realize you're not a scumbag, but seriously, that is just wrong. Unacceptable at the least.

<insert red herring lines below>

I try not to scrutinize people to much because I don't know them personally. Unless they threaten violence outside of the game, whine incessantly, or you know kill dogs and people;)

Good premise. Add lifestyle to that and I can roll with your list.

And I realize you're not a scumbag,
What would you call a guy who welshed on a bet, admits it, and says because he wanted to spend his money on other stuff, he blew off the bet.

You tell me in a year he couldn't come up with $50 for the charity he agreed to pay?

It kind of sounds like scumbag to me, or d-bag.

Aqua, it was cut and dry. YOU agreed to the bet, then changed the terms after.

You can't have it both ways. You can't be the moral compass of all things football, and in turn not go through on your agreement to pay a charity after losing a bet you agreed to.

Sorry.

And I realize you're not a scumbag, but seriously, that is just wrong. Unacceptable at the least.

<insert red herring lines below>

I never agreed to send money to charity if I lost. With that in mind, no one Fgssand didn't accept the $50 bet.

Whatever, I don't need to prove myself, if you want to discuss this, go into the thread that one guy posted.

You're a Dolfan...by definition this makes you a de facto scumbag

sawree

Haha, oh god. Perhaps the reason you can't reply is because you can't provide any valuable content?

Get real.

EDIT: Well I see you're fairly new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (despite the fact your reason for not responding is ridiculous.) I wanted to make one single personable bet with a member here but he wanted to go through charity. As crappy as this may sound, I didn't agree to those terms but rather wanted to do the bet between the 2 of us. Some how that turned into me stiffing a chairty.

With that said, no more talk about betting on 2006 in this thread.

You do not decide what is said in a thread.

Note to Tommy's Girl...
Aqua's explanation of the charity bet is not factual.

What the prevaricator did not tell you was that he made yet ANOTHER bet with DaBruinz and myself that he ALSO welched on regarding the Phins and Pats records. He lost that bet and the terms were he would not continue to post here. Yet, he's unrepentant and he continues to spread his utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe