PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Moss/TO fear sean taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 04 Springs became the only CB to EVER record 5 int's and 6 sacks in one season, and still holds that record.....AS a redskin.

And the Redskins did well that year as a result?

But a great offense always outdoes a great defense.

Super Bowl 36: Patriots 20 - St Louis Rams 17 (Greatest Show on Turf)
2004 AFCCG: Patriots 20 - Indy 3 (Manning 49 TD record season)

Are you through embarrassing your fanbase?

Hey, your own Patriot fan is the one bringing this up. :) I'm not sure about scared, but Randy probably doesn't like the Skins too much. He took some heat and bad publicity for leaving that game early.

Super Bowl 36: Patriots 20 - St Louis Rams 17 (Greatest Show on Turf)
2004 AFCCG: Patriots 20 - Indy 3 (Manning 49 TD record season)

Are you through embarrassing your fanbase?
He also said defense wins championships. I believe he meant that a perfect offense beats a perfect defense in execution.

Sean Taylor will emerge from Sunday's game looking exactly like every other opposing Safety has this season after encountering the Pats: Cross-eyed.

What about bug-eyed, shell-shocked, and depressed?

I was on a redskins forum and for the game coming up they were talking about Moss won't do squat in the game because both he and TO are scared of sean taylor. Comments like "Taylor will knock the crap out of moss when he goes deep" or "He'll take his head off". "Moss or TO never have good games against us because they are scared of taylor." I don't think either are scared of sean taylor, although they both have alligator armed passes against him but I've also seen them do that against other safeties. But I don't think they fear him. Here's the video the redskin fan posted. http://youtube.com/watch?v=gj0rEv6Gfk8

Back in '04 when Owens was an Eagle, he struggled against the Skins' pass D TWICE.

Taylor's a beast-now they have 4 of them back there.

Hey, your own Patriot fan is the one bringing this up. :) I'm not sure about scared, but Randy probably doesn't like the Skins too much. He took some heat and bad publicity for leaving that game early.

He also said defense wins championships. I believe he meant that a perfect offense beats a perfect defense in execution.

but of course he totally ignored that point.

I'm curious after hearing about how the 4 men in the secondary are going to completely shut down Stallworth and Moss.......

Which linebacker is going to shut down Welker?

Taylor's basically a werewolf, but I don't see why Moss of all people would be afraid of him. You're worried that a FS will take out your TE, or a SS will take out your RB... But I'm certainly not afraid of Sean Taylor matching Moss stride for stride on coverage.

And Redskins' D-line is still heavily suspect. Andre Carter can be good I guess, but our O-line against that D-line is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes