PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else get the sense that MangIdiot is getting desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is and has been. He's spent a lot for vets, some quite questionable in health.

He's putting a pile on one roll of the dice.

There's a world of difference between a 38 year old QB and a 38 year old LB.

I think a lot of fans here are in denial. The lack of anything resembling a real QB in the division has meant a free lunch for the Pats for years. That's over now. Unless you're going to seriously argue that Favre is no upgrade over Kellen Clements. Are you?

It's a brilliant signing by the Jets. Denial or not.

Yeah, that's brilliant. Brilliantly hilarious. Favre will probably put you guys in the position for a wild card but then you would have to beat out either the Jags or Colts and either the Browns or Steelers. Good luck with that considering your offensive line has more leaks than the CIA, your running game basically went nowhere last season, and your defense isn't all that good if overpaid. Also, Favre will leave your crap franchise high and dry after this year. Have you been watching that press conference? The guy doesn't look like a happy camper. I can see why he doesn't though. I mean, he wanted to be traded to a competitor. Instead, he got traded to one of the most pathetic franchises in the league (next to the Lions). Tell me, who was President of the United States the last time you guys were even in the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents