PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anybody Realize that the Patriots Will have a top 10 pick this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I am so excited for next years draft. I don't get why everybody is down on this moss trade. The pats will have a TOP 10 pick this year! just think about that. A playoff team will have a chance at a first year playmaker as well as 7 other picks in the first 4 rounds!...

If they make the playoffs great.. if they don't, get ready for some GOOD football the next 6 years until brady and belichick leave together. I'm excited as you can see.

The Patriots got a 1st rounder for seymour!!!

What a steal... Belichick is an absolute genious

When has Bill made a sound draft choice?

IMO ... chances are 99.9% it will be a DL ... :D

i think everyone gets it. but we prefer to live in the present and not the future

Think about now.Brady's in his prime.Gotta try and get that ring the next 3 years including this one.

Think about now.Brady's in his prime.Gotta try and get that ring the next 3 years including this one.

3 Years? Try 5 years. IMO belichick wouldnt have done this deal if he didnt know something about the lockout next year... a deal will get done. And the patriots will scare people next year. It sucks we have to wait, but would you rather be the vikings or us?

3 Years? Try 5 years. IMO belichick wouldnt have done this deal if he didnt know something about the lockout next year... a deal will get done. And the patriots will scare people next year. It sucks we have to wait, but would you rather be the vikings or us?

As of right now, I would rather be the Vikings. In a year or two? Us.

I am so excited for next years draft. I don't get why everybody is down on this moss trade. The pats will have a TOP 10 pick this year! just think about that. A playoff team will have a chance at a first year playmaker as well as 7 other picks in the first 4 rounds!...

If they make the playoffs great.. if they don't, get ready for some GOOD football the next 6 years until brady and belichick leave together. I'm excited as you can see.

Bill will trade down... he always does.

sounds like you're giving up on this year.

When has Bill made a sound draft choice?

HAHA... serious?

Hernandez, Gronk, Spikes, Mayo, Wilfork, Edelman, Tate, Chung, Meriweather

Yeah there have been some misses. But they have been picking in the lower 3rd for the past 10 years... give them a break.

Think of how good hernandez will be in 2 years? Nevermind hernandez but TE in general!

sounds like you're giving up on this year.

Im not giving up... Its like last year. If they make the playoffs, they are a scary team for anybody to play because they have belichick and brady. They could easily go on a hotstreak and win 4 straight. If they get crushed in the first round, nobody should be surprised.

End of April is gonna be a FUN time around here. I dont think they keep all the draft picks, but I do think they trade for proven players for their 3rd and 4th rounders. They will also keep their 1st rounders.

How can you guys not be excited?

The way I think of it....

Just imagine if they do somehow win the superbowl this year with the years coming up! It will be 01-04 all over again

HAHA... serious?

Hernandez, Gronk, Spikes, Mayo, Wilfork, Edelman, Tate, Chung, Meriweather

Yeah there have been some misses. But they have been picking in the lower 3rd for the past 10 years... give them a break.

Think of how good hernandez will be in 2 years? Nevermind hernandez but TE in general!

Sarcasm:cool:

Dude what are you talking about? The probably have the most rookies and 2nd year guys starting and they are 3-1.

Its not just Brady either.

They will be an average team this year. Stop living in the 18-1 generation. You are a homer.

Last edited:
People knew that the Patriots would get a top 10 draft pick the day Seymour was traded. I mean c'mon, that was a givin, where have you been? Fans of the Patriots should only be rooting for 2 things this season, for the Patriots to at LEAST make the playoffs, and for EVERY team that plays AGAINST the Oakland Raiders. Imagine us having a TOP 5 pick in the draft!

Bill will trade down... he always does.

With the one of the worst defenses in the league (28th)
and their schedule they might end up with 2 top 10 picks. :(

Dude what are you talking about? The probably have the most rookies starting and they are 3-1.

They will be an average team this year. Stop living in the 18-1 generation. You are a homer.

The sarcasm was in my post:mad:

Dude what are you talking about? The probably have the most rookies and 2nd year guys starting and they are 3-1.

His original post was sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference