PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want the Colts to win or lose this weekend before facing the Pats?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want the Colts to win or lose against the Texans?

• I want them to Lose,I hate the Colts

Votes: 60 65.9%
  • I want them to win so that the Pats can deal them their first loss

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I could not care less what happens to them this weekend

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Mixed opinion,tough choice,can't decide

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't vote because I want them to lose, but I don't hate them. Why did you have to put the hate choice in there.

I can't vote because I want them to lose, but I don't hate them. Why did you have to put the hate choice in there.

Well,Kind of a personal touch and words added to the poll,because I hate them...I respect the hell out of them and my respect for Manning and how he continues to be the best or 2nd best in the business for an entire decade is amazing...but I still hate them,thus the 'added' words and I am sure others hate them as well but if you want them to lose thats your choice for picking an answer.

I want them to Lose because it will be less pressure on our guys.

I just want the Patriots to win, win, win, the remainder of their games. Can I get a er'man! :p

But of course I would like to see the Colts loose, but Manning always seems to have luck on his side during games, especially the last one against the
49ers.

Re: Do you wants the Colts to win or lose this weekend before facing the Pats?

I don't hate the Colts, but I do want them to lose. I want everyone who's ahead of the Pats in the standings to lose.

And sensibly so, I mean we all want the best draft picks possible but the idea behind good draft picks is to get better players and keep the Patriots in contention for a Superbowl year in and year out but in this case a win for the Texans gives us the opportunity to take a lead in HFA stakes over the Colts and be in the best position possible to win it all this year.

I agree with the logic that most everyone has thrown out there already. A Colts loss enhances the chances of a Patriots' bye. No need for the Pats to have the honor of unseating the Colts from the ranks of the unbeaten, it would be just fine to let Houston take those reigns. Plus, if Houston can get a win, all of a sudden, they're 6-3, Indy is 7-1 with an H2H loss and a road game left against them. I don't mind Indy tightening up juuuusssssstttttt a little down the stretch, if at all possible....

Last edited:
I always want the Colts to lose.

Personally it doesn't matter to me what they do, I just want to see the Pats go 4-0 in November and head into December with a ton of momentum.

:agree: I mean it's never a bad thing to see the Colts lose but the Pats are in control of their own destiny at this point no matter what the Colts do. Plus the Colts are a good team and they'll play us just as hard anyway, whether they win or lose. We'll do the same:)

I always want the Colts to lose...it's kind of like Apple Pie and Motherhood. The more L's they have, the better for us.

More to the point, if they lose to the Texans in their house and then we can't beat them there the next week, well that would tell us something too...

Agreed...........

I don't hate the Colts, but I do want them to lose. I want everyone who's ahead of the Pats in the standings to lose.

I think that there is a more important issue than worrying about who will give Indy its first loss. I do think that I want Indy to lose, but it really might be better for the pats for Houston not to win and enter the playhoff picture.

From a seeding standpoint, it would be nice to see them lose. It doesn't matter what they do next week before the big tilt. All I ask for is that Indy comes out of this weekend's game fully healthy and playing their best football. That way when The Pats stomp 'em out, the talk can stop. First time in five years we've had a defense, baby! Do work.

I think that there is a more important issue than worrying about who will give Indy its first loss. I do think that I want Indy to lose, but it really might be better for the pats for Houston not to win and enter the playhoff picture.

I agree Houston shouldn't be overlooked. Whatever happens in this game something positive can be taken from it.

This is not a trick question. I'm a Pats fan. Of course I want the Colts to lose. As a matter of fact I wanted them to lose last week too......

They're bound to lose some games when they play ateam with a pulse....:D

I want the Colts to lose for playoff seeding. I do hope however that the Saints are undefeated going into that game so we have the honor of hanging the 1st L of the season on them. :D

The colts just don't lose to Houston. It's one of Newton's laws.

That said, I hope they win (at home) blow them out and have nothing to build on for the Pats game.

I want the Colts to finish 7-9 and miss the playoffs. Since I know that's not going to happen, mgteich bring's up a good point about Houston. I know, winning the division is the 1st goal that the Pats worry about, but from a strategist fan standpoint, 1 less team vying for a playoff spot is good.

If the Pats don't win the AFCE, I wouldn't like their chances entering the playoffs as a WC this year. Last year's team was 11-5, but couldn't beat the contenders, I just don't see that for this year's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes