PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think any of the players read this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do, i just want to say one thing... <3 Tom :D

I'm married but we both agreed on 3 celebrities that we are allowed cheat with if we ever had the chance. His choices are crappy but Tom is 2nd on my list right after Johnny Depp. :p So yeah, keep that in mind if you read this. :rofl:

Johnny Depp? Seriously? Honestly, I don't know what women see in him, but he's like the #1 guy women want to do, I dont get it. I think he just looks average. What's it about him that make women swoon?

Go ahead............Make my day.

Johnny Depp? Seriously? Honestly, I don't know what women see in him, but he's like the #1 guy women want to do, I dont get it. I think he just looks average. What's it about him that make women swoon?

I could type pages on this, but it's the long awaited Jets gameday, so I'll make it short & sweet.

1. He's interesting. His roles are out of the box. Guy goes where other male actors can't.
2. He's adventurous. Chicks feel if they're with Depp, they'll be swept off their feet.
3. He looks like a Rock Star
4. Long hair
5. Wardrobe and his individual style, in real life and in films
6. In interviews, he broods. Chicks like dudes who brood.
7. He comes across as thoughtful and caring
8. Intelligent, but not stuck up about it. Those glasses put that vibe across as well.
9. The wispy goatee is pretty cool too. All in all, he's goes with the male pea**** visual identity persona. He's got it down pat without coming across as presumptuous or conceited about it either. That's hard to pull off.
10. He's sophisticated.

There. That's enough. Now, time to start gettin' nervous about the game. Wanna calm your nerves, just think about Johnny Depp for a minute. Oh yeah, ima make that #10 then...

11. He has a calming effect on people in interviews. lol.

(And nobody call me gay and stuff either. ima just tellin' ya what's tha dealio 'bout him.)

oh, and...

12. He's articulate (which is more than I can say fer mosta you guyz. lol. just kidding.)
The way he pauses for a moment after being asked a question in an interview. The way he'll put his hand or a finger up around his mouth as he mulls it over for an instant before answering. The way he sits in the chair is laid back & relaxed. All this puts people at ease.
Chicks LOVE the way he uses CARE as he goes about things. They feel safe and secure with a guy like Depp.

There ya go, Grogan. Now you know what yer wife desires in a male a little better.

johnny_depp_-_a_great_actor.jpg

Nothing average about that. :eek:

He is the complete package. Attractive (understatement of the year), sexy, intelligent, cultured, funny, a little mysterious, extremely talented, unlike many actors he doesn't seem to have a huge ego, sexy eyes and voice, etc...

A lot of people like him because he has a bad boy image but not the personality of one.

I could type pages on this, but it's the long awaited Jets gameday, so I'll make it short & sweet.

1. He's interesting. His roles are out of the box. Guy goes where other male actors can't.
2. He's adventurous. Chicks feel if they're with Depp, they'll be swept off their feet.
3. He looks like a Rock Star
4. Long hair
5. Wardrobe and his individual style, in real life and in films
6. In interviews, he broods. Chicks like dudes who brood.
7. He comes across as thoughtful and caring
8. Intelligent, but not stuck up about it. Those glasses put that vibe across as well.
9. The wispy goatee is pretty cool too. All in all, he's goes with the male pea**** visual identity persona. He's got it down pat without coming across as presumptuous or conceited about it either. That's hard to pull off.
10. He's sophisticated.

There. That's enough. Now, time to start gettin' nervous about the game. Wanna calm your nerves, just think about Johnny Depp for a minute. Oh yeah, ima make that #10 then...

11. He has a calming effect on people in interviews. lol.

(And nobody call me gay and stuff either. ima just tellin' ya what's tha dealio 'bout him.)

^ He speaks the truth. :D Depp is as close to being perfect as any person can ever hope to be. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back