PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think any of the players read this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet they do read it and i also bet players on other teams come here the week they face the Pats and I'd be willing to bet that a couple players have posted here on the fourms with out anyone knowing

Sure they do. It's just human nature so I can't imagine that they don't. I doubt they read every thread or even most threads, but if it's about a particular player or the coaching, I can't imagine they don't take a look.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Pats management didn't use it as a free sounding board on fan opinion.

Post 7: But remember, that was unofficial time. In a real event he'd probably be slower due to gameday pressure, etc.

Post 8: And the track wasn't properly surfaced, either. If he had a proper grass surface, he'd be faster.

Post 9: And safer.

Post 10: Concur.

Post 11: remember, though that this was on FESPN. Who can believe that stuff anyway?

Post 12: He is injury prone.

Post 13: Some fans don't clap loud enough.

Post 14: I clapped. I just don't want to hurt my hands clapping as hard as others.

Maroney definately does and is actually a member in here

A day after he got traded, he IMed me in here and told me to go F myself :eek:

What was his screen name?

What's his handle? I want to PM him and wish him best of luck in Denver and tell him that what he has read here does not reflect what many of us feel about him and thank him for his contribution to this organization.

Post 7: But remember, that was unofficial time. In a real event he'd probably be slower due to gameday pressure, etc.

Post 8: And the track wasn't properly surfaced, either. If he had a proper grass surface, he'd be faster.

Post 9: And safer.

Post 10: Concur.

Post 11: remember, though that this was on FESPN. Who can believe that stuff anyway?

Post 12: There goes Poster 8 again, whining about the track surface. For Cripes sake, 8, when are you just going to just accept that the guy sucks? My grandmother could get out of her grave and push her casket across the finish line faster than him.

What was his screen name?

Do I really need an icon specifically for this?

Its a joke guys....WOW! Can't believe someone in here believed this :eek:

I should have taken it a step farther to make you guys think its true but I am not hard hearted,just a joke boys :)

What's his handle? I want to PM him and wish him best of luck in Denver and tell him that what he has read here does not reflect what many of us feel about him and thank him for his contribution to this organization.

I hope you aren't as gullible in real life like stuff like this posted in this forum :D

If you are interested, I have some swampland here in Pa to sell you real cheap :D

Last edited:
Post 12: There goes Poster 8 again, whining about the track surface. For Cripes sake, 8, when are you just going to just accept that the guy sucks? My grandmother could get out of her grave and push her casket across the finish line faster than him.

Bwahahahahaha.......

Of course we do.

Nah! Unless players have inquiring minds....

Didn't Gost's dad try to sell his son's old used truck on here? Did we ever get verification if that was legit or not?

Last edited:
It's become obvious that the players do pay attention to the media coverage surrounding them. Many of the players, including TB, Vince, butler, guyton, mccourty, etc are on twitter... Some several times a day... Is it that far fetched to think they may browse patsfans?
they might read it to get a laugh but i would say no no and no.

Do I really need an icon specifically for this?

Its a joke guys....WOW! Can't believe someone in here believed this :eek:

I should have taken it a step farther to make you guys think its true but I am not hard hearted,just a joke boys :)

Well done.

We need a WOOOOSH! icon for the comedy impaired.

Of all the players in the NFL,What percentage of them do you really think really gives a damn about what a joe shmoe on a message board thinks about him or his team?....Maybe 3% at best IMO

I can't see a guy like Brady saying to himself while on patsfans, 'damn that Patsfanken is an intelligent fan'

If anyone knows a Pats celebrity visiting this site I would think Ian would get secret info on it eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back