PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Pats have a "Playmaker" on their D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this thread has completely turned into flamewar bait. Time for a lockdown?

Try reading what I already posted.

Woods was just about worthless at everything.

Welcome back!

************ your whole insane stalkerish fantasy completely falls apart around you and you're grinning like a pig in ****. It's starting to look like you have a serious mental health problem. I mean, your whole point is now "Pierre Woods is not as productive a player as I would like him to be, even though he is cheap and didn't cost the team a lot of money." Of course, he is productive on special teams, gets snaps in the defense, is cheap, and was more productive than a similar 3rd round pick. But you're still cr4pping on the guy. Have you ever seen the Caine Mutiny? You're Queeg, only nobody would ever promote you to captain.

Wow this thread has completely turned into flamewar bait. Time for a lockdown?

It's the only thing that will save Bro at this point. ************ I'm glad I don't work in the mental health field. I'd have no patience for it.

Woods is a bust, fella....

TVFE0015.jpg

Woods is a bust, fella....

TVFE0015.jpg

Er, you're not reading are you? How can an undrafted free agent who contributes to special teams be a bust? ************, you people pretend like he was a first round pick. Are you part of the troll brigade?

Gholston is a bust. Woods is not.

Last edited:
uh...that was a parody....:eat3:

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back