PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do not raise Super Bowl banner, raise #12 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Brady no banner!!!!!

OK Pats fans, I in no way want to get in a argument with you guys, and this will be my only post on the subject, but how do you square the fact that Brady was uncooperative with investigators?

Thats called being a pushover

It's called not breathing more life into something that has the potential to de-rail our entire 2015 campaign, we will appeal and I really do believe Brady can get exonerated. We are exhausting all our resources and making our stance abundantly clear but all the revenge tactics are a waste of energy and focus.

The jersey retirement idea and all that is playing right into the media's hands, don't give them any new material and the story will lose steam and if we don't care everyone else will stop caring. The more we retaliate and get pissed off on a national stage the longer this story will dominate our season.

OK Pats fans, I in no way want to get in a argument with you guys, and this will be my only post on the subject, but how do you square the fact that Brady was uncooperative with investigators?

I would hope if your boss asked for your phone and your emails (note: YOUR phone means one you pay for) the one and only answer you'd give is "Go F@ck Yourself!".

Don't believe the headlines.

He spent 5+ hours with Wells and was't even cited in the report.

This was a sting to try to get the Patriots, Wells's firm get a lot of business from the NFL, he was anything but independent. He produced the 'work product' Goodell paid for.

After all this what Wells came up with was a joke.

Goodell & Kensil, are hateful ex NY Jets employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents