PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Disgusted With Disparaging Vinatieri Remarks Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
F.B.N. said:
Anyone using derogatory language against Adam Vinatieri should be sentenced to 5-years as a Cardinals, Lions or Buccaneers fan. Sure, free speech is great and Dr.Phil says confronting the problem is great.
Problem is...IMO...YOU...you and your selfish desires to control the life of someone who wouldn't know you if he passed you on the street.

One of the premier players in New England history...in all 4 major sports...makes a personal decision and gets kicked in the butt for it.

A player who always worked hard, supported his teamates, supported the orginization and never acted in any way that brought shame to the team.

Of all the unknowns in the draft each year you are lucky to get a player like this...we didn't...he came in as a free agent and left with an impeccable resume.

Vinatieri...as I have been saying since Belichick did not resign him is "all about the money"..."JUST A KICKER WHO IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY". So he happens to be one of the all time greats in the NFL>>>

Why is being great equated with loyalty? i'M SORRY...BUT I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY GREATNESS IS ASSOCIATED WITH LOYALTY...:confused:

Thanks Adam for helping us enjoy 3 SB championships.
Thanks Adam for sparing us the anguish of losing the Super Bowl.
Thanks Adam for 10 years of no journeymen kickers and hackers.
Thanks Adam for the celebrations...I don't recall you being hated then.
Thanks Adam for knowing you owe us nothing, it's your life...not ours.
Hope you enjoy kicking for the Colts...change makes the NFL better.
As a longtime Celtics fan I know that change is for the better.

To all you 2-faced Patriots fans cursing Adam today I have 1 question. Can Adam call you names when you leave your job for a better paying one with new adventures?:confused:

I've never been so disgusted seeing even "SENIOR MEMBERS" slamming Adam Vinatieri's reputation...kicking him like useless refuse. Sorry, it's not right and he doesn't deserve it at all.

But, it's your right to praise or slam as you please...If I was Adam I would be considering a field goal rebate right about now...maybe he can take back any 5 kicks he chooses...turnabout is fair play after all.

Very well said. I agree 100%.

Hopefully we can get a replacement that will be as "clutch" as he was for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye