Directv Locking out New England Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

old 55

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
and Four Downs with Felger?

I've had Directv for years since I live in the Northern VA area. I've been watching New England tailgate every season. I watch the Fox Sports New England show nightly. Suddenly, I'm unable to get New England Tailgate and 4 Downs with Felger. I called Directv and they claim that the Boston Fox affiliate is not allowing these to be shown outside of the Boston area.

I think its bull. Are any of you other remote Pats fans with Directv finding the same thing? The reason I get the local sports package is to have access to some Boston area sports programming. They already black out the Sox, Bruins and Celtics because they have a premium service for those leagues, but I've always been able to get the other programming.

Anyone else in my position?

old 55 said:
and Four Downs with Felger?

I've had Directv for years since I live in the Northern VA area. I've been watching New England tailgate every season. I watch the Fox Sports New England show nightly. Suddenly, I'm unable to get New England Tailgate and 4 Downs with Felger. I called Directv and they claim that the Boston Fox affiliate is not allowing these to be shown outside of the Boston area.

I think its bull. Are any of you other remote Pats fans with Directv finding the same thing? The reason I get the local sports package is to have access to some Boston area sports programming. They already black out the Sox, Bruins and Celtics because they have a premium service for those leagues, but I've always been able to get the other programming.

Anyone else in my position?

Follow the above link and complain to FSNE (i posted a link). I am in the same boat (central va) and have bought the sports packages for the games, but i have no idea why the shows are blacked out---it can't be because of the highlights because i can still see "sports tonight"

Let us know if you hear anything! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case