PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he mean? Activated week 10 or start practicing week 10? I hope it's the latter.

I'd say start practicing since it seemed like that was the inference in the Tweet. I'd hope it was the case as well.

Watching those videos gives me chills. One of the most electric players I've ever seen, albeit in a small amount. James White has stepped it up big time but I'd love to have Dion in the mix too.

Last week on his weekly conference call with reporters, head coach Bill Belichick said Lewis and guard Tre' Jackson probably wouldn't practice.

When asked the same question on Tuesday, Belichick left the door open.

"We'll have to talk with our medical and conditioning staff and kind of get a sense of where everybody is and figure that out for practice starts on Wednesday," Belichick said. "We'll take a look at that information, see where we are and make a decision on it prior to Wednesday's practice."

Dion Lewis injury update: Patriots RB to be evaluated by medical staff leaving door open for practice this week

I'd say start practicing since it seemed like that was the inference in the Tweet. I'd hope it was the case as well.

James White is a good player. A discussion about who is the better receiver is reasonable to have.

However when comparing the players and all of their attributes collectively as a whole, Dion is a clear upgrade.

Hopefully people don't pay money to hear that "music"! Holy cow

Haven't clicked, I'm guessing it's just something you don't like, probably mainstream hip hop. I, for one, can't stand buttrock bands like AC/DC, Aerosmith, or Bon Jovi, which I know are revered around these parts. You don't see me discrediting it as art every opportunity I get.

Haven't clicked, I'm guessing it's just something you don't like, probably mainstream hip hop. I, for one, can't stand buttrock bands like AC/DC, Aerosmith, or Bon Jovi, which I know are revered around these parts. You don't see me discrediting it as art every opportunity I get.

Nothing wrong with pre 1985 AC/DC and pre 1987 Aerosmith.

James White is a good player. A discussion about who is the better receiver is reasonable to have.

However when comparing the players and all of their attributes collectively as a whole, Dion is a clear upgrade.

It depends how effective Lewis can be. If he's anywhere near as fast and shifty as he was last season, then you're absolutely right.

I just hope they start easing him back into the flow of things.

The difference is, AC/DC is f&cking fantastic, while most rap/hip hop is utter garbage. Although Biggie Smalls is still the ****. No one can deny that.

QONVIyz.gif

Yep, agree 100%. White is solid. You can totally win with White.

Lewis is absolutely electric. Total game-changer.

The difference is, AC/DC is f&cking fantastic, while most rap/hip hop is utter garbage. Although Biggie Smalls is still the ****. No one can deny that.

QONVIyz.gif

When it comes to hop-hop, B.I.G is Tom Brady.

Such a shame....

DUDE!!! WTF??

You probably hate Rocky movies, Camaros and God!!

That's sick man.... just sick.

Dems fightin' words.

55c2b55e3151c79ce190b2454316478a.jpg

Yeah, I didn't think that comment was all that necessary either...bad music exists in all genres...why single out rap?

But you had the balls to point out, whereas I was just holding my tongue. Props to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft