PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk, Bennett, Edelman, and Lewis all out on the field at the same time.

happy-dance-.gif

Hopefully around week 10-11 he's back, and he shakes off the rust for those first few games. Just in time for the Ravens and Broncos. (weeks 14, 15).

Come playoff time, this offense better be healthy. It'll be unstoppable.

Had the same injury as Dion (and mine happened when Ridley's happened, like a friggin day after). Biggest obstacle is confidence.

The mental hurdle of an ACL tear is one that is not easily overcome... I don't expect him to be at the same level, probably ever, but man oh man would I love to be flat out wrong. Lewis makes this offense unbeatable. I'd laugh at Denver, in Denver.

If he can be a molecule of what he was last year, that will pay major dividends. So NYJFL*, watch out......

dion.0.gif

......that's coming your way baby.
Pinball wizard!!!

Getting Lewis back anytime this season would be huge, imagine if he Vollmer and Jackson could all make it back.

He is so shifty and cuts so quickly I wouldn't expect what we saw from him last year. Maybe next season if he stays healthy and has no set backs he will be the Dion Lewis of 2015. Hopefully I am wrong and when he hits the field this year he is just as elusive as ever, but thats wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes