PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont act all butt hurt...rock & roll wins because it had fans across all age and race demographics. if we looked at the 15-35 crowd, hip hop would rank #1....but we're not

You're not going to find too many 45+ non-African Americans driving around blasting hip hop

Compare the price of a concert ticket of any hip hop artist compared to what Aerosmith or the Eagles (before Frey passed away) cost

And Chiuba, you can't disagree without stating your case :D
? "Butt hurt?" First, how old are you. Second, relax. Was a pretty benign back and forth, one where I have no particular dog in the fight, and you're getting all worked up with "Did you even look at it?" and childish insults. Grow up.

Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed someone like Kanye is considered rap/hip-hop.

Big, Pac, Jay, Wu, The Firm (I can go on for a while) should slap the sh!t out of that lil pop b!tch and make him stop making "music". (With the assumption even dead guys can slap someone.)

Rap/hip-hop has been dead since the early 2000s. It will make a comeback, but only good stuff isn't on the radio at the moment.

With the way LeGere Blount is playing I'm going to say it Dion Who?? Yeah I said it.:p

? "Butt hurt?" First, how old are you. Second, relax. Was a pretty benign back and forth, one where I have no particular dog in the fight, and you're getting all worked up with "Did you even look at it?" and childish insults. Grow up.
It was all Internet prrception. I actually had some comments that tried to say I was picking on hip hop. And this all started because I said "Hopefully no one pays money for that music in the video".

I mistook you for one of those that pretended to be insulted. My perception was wrong

I did not insult you at all. Implying that you were butt hurt or asking you if you read the link are not insults.

Can somebody please change the title of this thread ..

It was all Internet prrception. I actually had some comments that tried to say I was picking on hip hop. And this all started because I said "Hopefully no one pays money for that music in the video".

I mistook you for one of those that pretended to be insulted. My perception was wrong

I did not insult you at all. Implying that you were butt hurt or asking you if you read the link are not insults.
OK, "butt hurt" is not an insult...but it's in the ballpark and just kind of a weird thing for a grown man to say. The other comment just seemed a bit hysterical. But whatever, carry on.

Well, Celine Dion is on the list of best-selling artists, so maybe people got confused.

On the real topic, I have the sinking feeling that Dion Lewis isn't going to help us this year. He's still on the PUP list as of today.
Don't have a sinking feeling, just don't get giddy when there are reports of him walking in the locker room. If he helps, awesome.

White is doing an acceptable job-his receiving and blocking is very good. We have Bolden and Foster as backups so no need to rush Lewis back. Give him 4 games to ease in at the end of the regular season and unleash him in the playoffs.

Yeah it would be nice to see more of Foster while Lewis is working his way back onto the field.

White is doing an acceptable job-his receiving and blocking is very good. We have Bolden and Foster as backups so no need to rush Lewis back. Give him 4 games to ease in at the end of the regular season and unleash him in the playoffs.

I love White and he has been great, but he doesn't have the quickness or rushing ability of Dion. I think Dion just our offense better. I agree if he can be back for the playoffs, healthy and in game form that would be great

OK, "butt hurt" is not an insult...but it's in the ballpark and just kind of a weird thing for a grown man to say. The other comment just seemed a bit hysterical. But whatever, carry on.
From your comment it appeared you didn't read the link, so I asked you

Grown men on this board use "butt hurt" quite often. We're on an NFL fan board, not an intellectual think tank site AS!

This isn't a site for being all politically correct :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST