PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis Status??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good sign. Of course "ready" and 100% are not necessarily the same, as we saw with Gronk.

I'm always concerned about a player of his size/type and running style returning from a knee injury to a comparable level of performance. Here's hoping he will pleasantly surprise.

If this guy can be healthy for the playoffs, it'll be tough for any team to prevent Lombardi #5 from making its way to NE.

Just hoping he can get himself right, he was absolutely destroying it before he went down

We should just save him for the playoffs. I worry about him lasting the whole season.

Wait, which game is this? Am I out of the loop on a Patriots practice??
Brady's Best Buddies. Lewis was about half speed, still good news though.

We should just save him for the playoffs. I worry about him lasting the whole season.
I think we should just save him, Edelman and Amendola until the 2019 playoffs. I worry about them trying to play as amputees before their severed limbs regrow. I also want them embalmed and wrapped in cellophane until then. Jesus H. C., these guys are freaking football players.

I'd prefer both him and Jules miss September. Even the first 6 weeks.

I really think Scarnecchia makes a huge difference. These are guys he worked out and has coached before. Our line, our weapons we have in Bennett, Amendola, Gronk, Hogan, Washington/Mitchell and Blount. Are good enough to get to 4-2/5-1 with first 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye