PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Tom Brady lose mvp votes to vick tonight???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick is having a great year, but at the end of the day he has only played 2/3 of the season. He has missed 1/3 of the Eagles season, and as well as he has played that is a big negative for his winning MVP.

Vick is having an amazing season that is worthy of MVP-talk.

Brady is having a historical season that is worthy of "greatest season of all-time" talk.

If we end 13-3 or 14-2 and #1 seed and the MVP doesnt go to Brady, this league is a joke.

Probably. Good thing they don't vote today.

Sadly, you're correct. Vick absolutely sucked donkey balls for 50 minutes, was part of the team who made a great comeback, based on a huge RAC by the TE, an onside kick, and a punt return TD that he had zero to do with, and probably closed the gap. Just the way it works.

Vick had exactly one good play in that game, that long TD run in the 4th. 50 minutes of missing receivers horribly high and low and wide somehow gets glossed over in the highlight packages.

Sadly, you're correct. Vick absolutely sucked donkey balls for 50 minutes, was part of the team who made a great comeback, based on a huge RAC by the TE, an onside kick, and a punt return TD that he had zero to do with, and probably closed the gap. Just the way it works.

Vick had exactly one good play in that game, that long TD run in the 4th. 50 minutes of missing receivers horribly high and low and wide somehow gets glossed over in the highlight packages.

So very true. And it fits nicely with the way the media operates.

I do not want Brady to win the MVP. Not now, not in the future.

No MVP has ever won the Super Bowl!!!

We will take the SB wins over Brady's MVP every time. I'm sure Brady will agree with me.

I strongly believe in the MVP jinx.

I do not want Brady to win the MVP. Not now, not in the future.

No MVP has ever won the Super Bowl!!!

We will take the SB wins over Brady's MVP every time. I'm sure Brady will agree with me.

I strongly believe in the MVP jinx.

Kurt Warner did- 1999

It's QB leading the league in passing yards that we need to worry about :p

Last edited:
Kurt Warner did- 1999

It's QB leading the league in passing yards that we need to worry about :p

If that is the case then, I change my opinion. I wonder why I thought that winning the MVP was a jinx?:bricks:

Vick is having an amazing season that is worthy of MVP-talk.

Brady is having a historical season that is worthy of "greatest season of all-time" talk.

Now this! This deserves some attention!

It can only be good that Vick is there to push Brady. I still don't see any way he can get it over Brady though. There's a good chance the Patriots can finish the season without a 1,000 yard rusher or reciever, while Vick has McCoy and Jackson already over that mark, and Maclin may join them. And the defense is statistically among the worst in the league right now. Despite that Brady has his team with a better record, against a tougher schedule.

I'd be happy to see him win the Super Bowl MVP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft