PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Jets Fans: It's True - - We Pity You

Oh shut up. It really is amazing how you can't be a little critical of this team or fan base without clowns like you showing up and accusing people of being secret Jets fans. What's sad is I think buffoons like you actually believe it, and are sitting on your sofa paranoid that your little internet paradise might be invaded, and so you must protect it at all costs. I mean come on. I'm criticizing this guys thread cause it's especially annoying to see now after that loss. It's really not difficult. But in your delusional mind it must be hard to comprehend.

So ignore it...who cares. There are a thousand similar threads on a thousand similar fan sites. It makes no difference whatsoever. People come to these boards for different reasons and some just want to post stuff like this. There are pages and pages of anti-patriots stuff at Jets fans sites like JI and they have hardly anything to stand on other that spite and jealousy. It makes no difference so if you don't care for it then pass on by.

Oh shut up. It really is amazing how you can't be a little critical of this team or fan base without clowns like you showing up and accusing people of being secret Jets fans. What's sad is I think buffoons like you actually believe it, and are sitting on your sofa paranoid that your little internet paradise might be invaded, and so you must protect it at all costs. I mean come on. I'm criticizing this guys thread cause it's especially annoying to see now after that loss. It's really not difficult. But in your delusional mind it must be hard to comprehend.

You have very right to criticize the thread.

And Tune should not automatically you're a Jets fan just because you're being critical.

I DO find it funny that you write "shut up" to someone on an Internet forum. :)

Btw, Wrath, my challenge stills stands - although you and the other guy still ignore coming up with the goods. List one thing not factual about the OP.

Last edited:
You have very right to criticize the thread.

And Tune should not automatically you're a Jets fan just because you're being critical.

I DO find it funny that you write "shut up" to someone on an Internet forum. :)

"Stop typing" does not have the desired effect, no?

With "fans" like yourself, who needs enemies? You're chiming in a bit late; this thread was started yesterday. And YOU apparently can't comprehend the thoughts behind it or else you'd see the OP's veracity. You suck. Take a running jump.

I hate this ******* karma filled ******* thread. It's like the ******* karma filled Jets Suck thead.

I hate this ******* karma filled ******* thread. It's like the ******* karma filled Jets Suck thead.

None of this holds a candle to the "karma-filled" anti-Patriots vitriol on the Green Beans boards.

Lol. I LOVE karma! It's delicious.

I also step on sidewalk cracks, pat black cats and ride airplanes on Friday the 13ths.

My apologies to everyone from the 13th century.

In the meantime, Pats in 1st place!

Last edited:

But the Jets do suck! There is no negative karma from merely stating the obvious.

I don't believe in Karma from a ******* internet thread because I'm not a ******* idiot.

I'll take "bad karma" if we can beat every team 5 out of 6 times.

And any fan base that have not even sniffed a Super Bowl since the 1968 season should be mocked and ridiculed, but Jets fans should not be pitied.

Edit: here is the definition of pity:

pit·y

/ˈpɪt
thinsp.png
i/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.htmlShow Spelled [pit-ee] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.htmlShow IPA noun, plural pit·ies, verb, pit·ied, pit·y·ing.
noun 1. sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy: to feel pity for astarving child.

2. a cause or reason for pity, sorrow, or regret: What a pity you could not go!

So no, I don't pity Jets fans. I enjoy the agony that they endure.

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back