PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Jets Fans: It's True - - We Pity You

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
God bless you, there are still some who are falling for Lucy's hidden ball trick and keep paying dough to Woody Johnson.

We have Bob Kraft........

.......and just exprienced perhaps the greatest clutch two-sport day in ANY city's memory

.......and root for the best QB on the face of the earth

.......and a head coach who plots football instead of pom-poms

......and while you drape your (shared) stadium in green this Sunday

......ours is draped in championship banners

......while our baseball team is on the brink of this city's second major championship series this year

.....our first place football team just beat a 5-0 team last Sunday

.....yours lost at home to an 0-5 team

.....and somehow your ROOKIES spout off instead of hiding their heads in shame

Patriot vs. Jets is Championship Class vs. Clown Basement

That's not hubris. That is fact.

With Love and Pity,

The Fans of New England

P.S. Please send our best regards to Fireman Ed.

Last edited:
"Pity" suggests compassion or sympathy. I feel neither for the Green Beans and their ilk. "Disdain" seems more appropriate.

I'm sure there are those who believe in karma that are cringing at this as we speak.

The team and their fans get zero sympathy or empathy from me. There's no team in the NFL I want to see the Patriots absolutely destroy and embarass more than them.

Love this thread because it is so true.
I pity the green garbage that masquerades as a professional football team. I loath the head coach, despise the owner, have disdain for the city and hate the fan base.
The New York Jets are a laughing stock among sports franchises. Mark Sanchez, Fireman Ed, Vernon Gholston, the Butt Fumble. On and on it goes.

The Jets are like a cow. Regardless of what goes in to that franchise, you can count on a steady stream of feces coming out.

To all fans of the New York garbage, I both pity and hate you.
I love Jet Week.

a very intelligent explanation, Shmessy. Any common moron could understand what it is you are saying.

Jet fan, however, is NOT just some common moron. In fact, moron is too generous a description for Jet fan IMHO. Sub-moronic is the way I see it...that is, so stupid he does not know it and continues to live and breathe among normal people as if he should be taken seriously...when derisive laughter and pity is all he'll ever garner.

I'm sure there are those who believe in karma that are cringing at this as we speak.

You have to look at the concept of sports fandom karma with logic though.

EVERY team has fans who root for injuries, make bold predictions, and utter gems of stupidity. So who does karma decide to strike?

Somewhere there is a Jet fan (hundreds I am sure) hoping for Brady to get crippled in the game. Karma will want them to, I imagine.

Conclusion: Enjoy laughing at the Jets while we can!

F' the Jest. Owners, coaches, "players :rolleyes:" and most of all the lame .ass. fan base wherever they may slither :puke:

Last years Game at the sewer was fun. Here's to this years.:eat1:

untitled-1vcu8i.gif

vinceats2.gif

That's only true if the target is running in the black on karma. I expect the Jets are still well in the red, and not due for any positive returns at this point.:)

Karma gave up on the Jets long ago ... about the same time as God.

I was once asked how much I dislike the JESTS. I'll put it this way: Even during the bleakest years of this franchise, when wins were the most precious things, I would consider the season successful if New England beat the JESTS.

I could deal with the interceptions, the shanked kicks, the dropped passes, the game plan which seemed to be the same every week: Get ahead early, fall behind, rally late, fall short. All of that was tolerable and sent to the back of the mind if the Pats could just beat the JESTS. A sweet, delicious treat that seemed to make everything else okay, like a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. :D

So, yeah. I loath the JESTS. I despise the JESTS. If they never won another game again, I wouldn't care. Unless their winning helped New England. But I wouldn't root for them, nor like them, nor even notice them on the street.

Eff the JESTS. The only thing they seem to have been able to accomplish is to put the FUN back in dysFUNctional.

I was once asked how much I dislike the JESTS. I'll put it this way: Even during the bleakest years of this franchise, when wins were the most precious things, I would consider the season successful if New England beat the JESTS.

I could deal with the interceptions, the shanked kicks, the dropped passes, the game plan which seemed to be the same every week: Get ahead early, fall behind, rally late, fall short. All of that was tolerable and sent to the back of the mind if the Pats could just beat the JESTS. A sweet, delicious treat that seemed to make everything else okay, like a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. :D

So, yeah. I loath the JESTS. I despise the JESTS. If they never won another game again, I wouldn't care. Unless their winning helped New England. But I wouldn't root for them, nor like them, nor even notice them on the street.

Eff the JESTS. The only thing they seem to have been able to accomplish is to put the FUN back in dysFUNctional.

You really need to loosen up and trust us. It's okay. Tell us how you really feel.

Wilfork looks so.....happy.....

f the jets!!

It was funny watching Brady try to eat that drumstick. He appeared to want to lose that thing as quickly as he possibly could.

Good thread but how could shmessy leave out the infamous Frank Moga :confused4:

bondy26s-4-web.jpg

Last edited:
Now boy, easy there.... you don't want to upset the fat lady... ;)

rex_rage.gif

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back