PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Jets Fans: It's True - - We Pity You

Guess what, now the jets are laughing at us. It sucks doesn't it?? Should have never started this thread.

==========================================

:lalala:

LOL.

You won your Super Bowl!

The Pats will still waltz into January with the division title.

Best part is, this means you are probably stuck with Rex for another year.

Last edited:
Guess what, now the jets are laughing at us. It sucks doesn't it?? Should have never started this thread.

Really? Why?

What does today's game change?

idiots, it's they're SB for them lmao. Joke of a organization.

I don't know why some of us can't stay humble. In the NFL, no victories are guaranteed.......I guess trash talking is part of the game but damn.

idiots, it's they're SB for them lmao. Joke of a organization.

Exactly.

When they sober up, it'll dawn on them that they STILL have virtually zero prospect for overtaking the Patriots.

Meanwhile, to us, they and their team now revert to irrelevancy for another year. ;)

After that, if the Jets (fans) are laughing, they're bigger fools than I ever thought. Hey, they won, it was stolen from us and it's done. This will not ruin our season nor will it derail us. Right now, it just sucks, but we'll all get over it.

I don't think anyone has said that you pity us. We clearly have been an awful organization..but if this helps you cope..Ok I guess

==========================================

:lalala:

Gunnails -

I was wondering if someone abducted you. Where have you been?

Now, sadly, I must rally the troops and hunt down shmessy for causing this loss with this thread. I don't want to do it. I feel I owe it to him.:)

Jets played a good game. I don't like the way it ended, but the Jets earned it in the second half.

I don't know why some of us can't stay humble. In the NFL, no victories are guaranteed.......I guess trash talking is part of the game but damn.

Who guaranteed a win today?

Post #45 in this thread:

"......Is there a 25% chance the Pats lose tomorrow? You bet. NE is playing with 2 hands tied behind their back injury-wise. But the future and management of this franchise is MILES ahead of Woody Johnson's frauds."

I'll take the Pats for the AFCE this year hands down. Our only rival lost to the Bills today.

Gunnails -

I was wondering if someone abducted you. Where have you been?

Now, sadly, I must rally the troops and hunt down shmessy for causing this loss with this thread. I don't want to do it. I feel I owe it to him.:)

Jets played a good game. I don't like the way it ended, but the Jets earned it in the second half.

I'm right here big boy! ;)

.....and the Pats will win this division by at least two games.

Have a root beer and enjoy!

Last edited:
Screw the Jest fans. Most of them truly are >ass. hats. But I could care less about this thread looking like egg in our face. We're all sitting on our couches stuffing our faces watching a "game". Most jest fans at JI cant choke on it. And the Jest players have taken the rivalry WAAAAAY too far. So SCrEW THE JETS!!!!!

After that, if the Jets (fans) are laughing, they're bigger fools than I ever thought. Hey, they won, it was stolen from us and it's done. This will not ruin our season nor will it derail us. Right now, it just sucks, but we'll all get over it.

I agree, but I never trash talk before a game. Never. I learned from the last Super Bowl. Never talk trash, unless its against the jaguars.

Brady a dear in the headlights again vs rex ryans defense. ..pats fanboys still think the J E T S suck? J E T S just kicked the pats azz all over the field...this patd team has that 99 pats look to it...

Shmessy,

Please don't create another thread like this one. After that debacle, I have met those to be pitied, and they are us.

I agree, but I never trash talk before a game. Never. I learned from the last Super Bowl. Never talk trash, unless its against the jaguars.

Cool! What position do you play?

Have you heard of Sheldon Richardson?

You're right. Trash-talking, even if you win, makes you look like a DB, in my opinion. The Jets have a very good defense, particularly the front 7. But, Tom Brady, for whatever reason, is not throwing the football, long or short, with the accuracy to which we have been accustomed.

Shmessy,

Please don't create a thread like this one. After that debacle, I have met those to be pitied, and they are us.

Not at all. Season is 16 games.

The Jets will have to watch the Pats on tv in the playoffs again.

Did you think the Saints' season was over last Sunday night?

Enjoy the season that is unfolding. I am. :)

Cool! What position do you play?

Have you heard of Sheldon Richardson?

I just met a huge giants fan today, and I never once gave him crap. It's any given Sunday. I was expecting a division loss this year, and the jets had the players and formula to do it. You know what they say "rather be thought a fool than removing all doubt". I don't. Because I learned over half the time it bites you in the @$$.

I just met a huge giants fan today, and I never once gave him crap. It's any given Sunday. I was expecting a division loss this year, and the jets had the players and formula to do it. You know what they say "rather be thought a fool than removing all doubt". I don't. Because I learned over half the time it bites you in the @$$.

The Giants are bad this year, but they are a franchise to be respected. Their fans are also far better than Jets fans.

This is a website. If you feel anything bites anyone here in the @ss then you are seeing things that aren,t there. I will not lose a second of sleep over the slights you are perceiving happening. Don't put any more import to a website forum . . . It isn't part of anyone,s resume.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back