PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Jets Fans: It's True - - We Pity You

The Giants are bad this year, but they are a franchise to be respected. Their fans are also far better than Jets fans.

This is a website. If you feel anything bites anyone here in the @ss then you are seeing things that aren,t there. I will not lose a second of sleep over the slights you are perceiving happening. Don't put any more import to a website forum . . . It isn't part of anyone,s resume.

Well said, shmessy. I believe there are those who confuse the locker room effects of player comments with fan comments. If your comments actually become inspiration for the opposing teams, then you know you have reached that next level and are doing something right. That sounds like a badge of honor to me, as you, a fan, would be actively involved in game preparation. That's better than yelling at the television in the hope the players on the field hear you.:)

Today's game did nothing to lessen the truth and legitimacy of this thread.

Until they start giving out awards for winning reg season games, the jest trophy case will look pretty empty. They can pound their chest for beating the Pats 1 for1 another yr. Until they knock us out of the playoffs and win a SB it don't mean squat. I pity a team who celebrates 1 win like they hit the lottery. Pretty desperate in my eyes.

in the end..the pats will be in the playoffs and the jets won't.....and that's all that matters :rocker:

Not at all. Season is 16 games.

The Jets will have to watch the Pats on tv in the playoffs again.

Did you think the Saints' season was over last Sunday night?

Enjoy the season that is unfolding. I am. :)

I need a couple of days to digest today's loss so I can go back to enjoying this season.

This season, from the dramas that ended Welker's and Hernandez' time with the Patriots through the relentless injuries to core players, just seems like weekly bad news and adversity. If this team can adapt to its new reality, this could be a tough resilient bunch by January. Right now they do not look like much of a playoff threat.

Next week's game against the Dolphins just took on much greater importance.

I need a couple of days to digest today's loss so I can go back to enjoying this season.

This season, from the dramas that ended Welker's and Hernandez' time with the Patriots through the relentless injuries to core players, just seems like weekly bad news and adversity.

Next week's game against the Dolphins just took on much greater importance.

Why? It is no more important than before today.

They lost at home to the Bills. They are no closer to the Pats than they were yesterday.

I will agree that the Dolphins are a more serious contender to the Pats AFCE supremacy than the Jets.

And thank you for this thread. Couldn't have been more ill-timed.... SMH

And thank you for this thread. Couldn't have been more ill-timed.... SMH

My pleasure. Did it affect the game?

Is anything in that OP not true? Let us know what is not fact in that OP.

Or do you worry about "karma" from a website poster trumping a Jet rookie DT yapping to the media.

I think after today, this thread needs a temporary rest. Can't pity a team that knocked the crap out of your franchise QB.

Why? It is no more important than before today.

They lost at home to the Bills. They are no closer to the Pats than they were yesterday.

I will agree that the Dolphins are a more serious contender to the Pats AFCE supremacy than the Jets.

Next week i agree is more important now. You can't go to 2-2 in the division and lose 2 division games back to back...you just can't if you're the pats

I think after today, this thread needs a temporary rest. Can't pity a team that knocked the crap out of your franchise QB.

Read the title again.

Last edited:
Or that team's fans after this weekend.

Or that team's fans after this weekend.

Really? Why?

I'm interested to hear this.

The greatest win in the past four seasons was home win today that put them one game behind the Pats at 4-3.

Last edited:
God bless you, there are still some who are falling for Lucy's hidden ball trick and keep paying dough to Woody Johnson.

We have Bob Kraft........

.......and just exprienced perhaps the greatest clutch two-sport day in ANY city's memory

.......and root for the best QB on the face of the earth

.......and a head coach who plots football instead of pom-poms

......and while you drape your (shared) stadium in green this Sunday

......ours is draped in championship banners

......while our baseball team is on the brink of this city's second major championship series this year

.....our first place football team just beat a 5-0 team last Sunday

.....yours lost at home to an 0-5 team

.....and somehow your ROOKIES spout off instead of hiding their heads in shame

Patriot vs. Jets is Championship Class vs. Clown Basement

That's not hubris. That is fact.

With Love and Pity,

The Fans of New England

P.S. Please send our best regards to Fireman Ed.

Clever, totally original post looks even more frivolous and unneeded now after the game. Of course it didn't affect the games- your opinions are irrelevant, and fans trash talkin fans is a waste of time- but it sure does look dumb now.

Clever, totally original post looks even more frivolous and unneeded now after the game. Of course it didn't affect the games- your opinions are irrelevant, and fans trash talkin fans is a waste of time- but it sure does look dumb now.

Tell me what in that post is not true.

And btw, this is an Internet football fan website. What do you expect is NOT a "waste of time" on such a website. Does anyone expect to receive college credit here?

Last edited:
History is irrelevant when that team pretty much shut your team down. As Belichick himself would likely say... what matters is now. And right now, the Jets get bragging rights.

Tell me what in that post is not true.

That's not the point. The point is, who cares about The Jets and their Long Island fan base? I'm more interested In the problems with the Patriots, as I think most people here are. This whole sticking the tongue out at Jets fans was just kinda sophomoric to begin with, and now it just looks lame after today.

History is irrelevant when that team pretty much shut your team down. As Belichick himself would likely say... what matters is now. And right now, the Jets get bragging rights.

Second place! Woohoo!

Being in first place SUCKS!!

Do you see ANY irony in your post?

Last edited:

You're wasting your own time. Just go back to your home board and celebrate one of the few wins you'll enjoy this season.

You're wasting your own time. Just go back to your home board and celebrate one of the few wins you'll enjoy this season.

Oh shut up. It really is amazing how you can't be a little critical of this team or fan base without clowns like you showing up and accusing people of being secret Jets fans. What's sad is I think buffoons like you actually believe it, and are sitting on your sofa paranoid that your little internet paradise might be invaded, and so you must protect it at all costs. I mean come on. I'm criticizing this guys thread cause it's especially annoying to see now after that loss. It's really not difficult. But in your delusional mind it must be hard to comprehend.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back