PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Albert Breer,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he seriously accusing the Patriots of working through the media?

Did anyone see any hint of this in the report in regards to the damaging leaks?

That's an amazing lack of awareness by Breer (which isn't anything new.)

He has no issue with or turns a blind eye towards other teams or the NFL office leaking negative information about the Patriots, causing a distraction as they try to prepare for the Super Bowl. But if the Patriots do the same thing, oh, then that's not good. They shouldn't do that.

That's an amazing lack of awareness by Breer (which isn't anything new.)

He has no issue with or turns a blind eye towards other teams or the NFL office leaking negative information about the Patriots, causing a distraction as they try to prepare for the Super Bowl. But if the Patriots do the same thing, oh, then that's not good. They shouldn't do that.

What's even funnier is he accuses the Patriots of a "whisper campaign" while the league was very blatant in their harmful leaks and public smear campaign

Two problems:

1) League believes NE was not 100% forthcoming with all the Info.

2) Think the same about TB.

I am not sure why Brady is not saying anything? Attorney advice?

Two problems:

1) League believes NE was not 100% forthcoming with all the Info.

2) Think the same about TB.

I am not sure why Brady is not saying anything? Attorney advice?

I would think so. While the NFL are playing this publicly, Brady and his team are waiting for them to make a move and preparing to counter it. Brady can't win the battle of public opinion by talking, he can only do it by ripping apart any punishment the NFL hands down through the appeals process or legal action.

By the League, you mean the Fuhrer and his Jets gestapo aided by the in actions of his former supporter Mr. Influence.

I disagree it "clearly states" the balls have to be submitted between 12.5 and 13.5.

Also, if that were true, then NE submitted illegal balls -- Anderson said two were below 12.5 and so he had them pumped past 12.5 by another ref and then Anderson deflated them to 12.5.

It depends if the locker guy doing the balls was using a different guage, the report states that different gauges give differing results.. or maybe there just is no full safe accurate way unless you spend 100k on a full safe guage that will always be accurate.. instead of a $20 one from wallmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back