PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeAngelo Williams: Only tom brady likes Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had sucked it up and played against Denver they may have won the Super Bowl. What a maroon!

He's always been butt hurt because the Pats didn't draft him.
At least his butt hurt is based on something personal and original instead of the standard "they kicked the crap out of us in the playoffs and probably cheated" nonsense. The Pats indeed picked a dud ahead of him which translates to less money for Williams.

Gossip Girl, Steelers Edition

Might get some play if he said that BB only liked Tom Brady. Much easier to believe that you can read the mind and feelings of (1) person rather than many hundreds.:rolleyes:

DeAngelo how do you know nobody else on the Patriots likes their coach?

Joey Porter told me.

He's always been butt hurt because the Pats didn't draft him.

This is on his facebook last year

DeAngelo Williams
Like This Page · April 21, 2015 ·

9 years ago NE drafted Laurence Maroney over me and 9 years later it still motivates me! (oh and i still dislike them lol...can't wait til week 1)

15582_1651208281767627_8030092677511328760_n.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what 'butt hurt' feels like, but I think I'm a little butt hurt too that the Pats took Maroney over Williams. :-\

Oh Really?! Lets ask D.Williams that question when he still wants to play and he's washed up and no comes calling then we'll see how much he says No Thank You to BB and Pats.
And as for your boys, Blount said Later, I'm Out! Picked up by BB, contributed and won a Super Bowl.
DW, Talk Chit Now, Eat Chit Later!

DW Tweets," Pats drafted Lawrence Maroney over me and I haven't liked them since"
So I guess he's pissed because he WANTED TO PLAY for us and now he's a Big Baby holding a grudge.
Grow Up!

Yeah I wanted Williams with that pick too, but I understood why Bill picked LaMa and I was OK with it.
I was also OK with the Chad Jackson pick because I assumed that Bill knew what he was doing.

Patriot fans have gotten way too thin skinned. Who gives a sh.t what Deangelo Williams or any other player thinks of them? The Patriots have dominated the league for almost a generation and opposing players hate that and are going to cry about it. Enjoy the hate, it wouldn't be coming their way if they sucked

Were the Patriots even interested in drafting DW? I don't remember hearing anything about the Patriots expressing interest in him before that draft.

For him to have that kind of grudge makes me wonder if they did and just decided to go elsewhere.

LaFell and Williams did play together for 4 years, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he's getting this (incredibly bitter) sentiment from.

Of course, he couldve been confused that only LaFell DOESNT like Belichick. That seems about as plausible as anything, really.

Patriot fans have gotten way too thin skinned. Who gives a sh.t what Deangelo Williams or any other player thinks of them? The Patriots have dominated the league for almost a generation and opposing players hate that and are going to cry about it. Enjoy the hate, it wouldn't be coming their way if they sucked
I agree with you that Patriot fans have gotten way too thin-skinned, and I include myself in that group, I also think it's perfectly understandable that we've gotten that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes