PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deaderick suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pryor got hurt again? Or was his original injury the eye.

Lorenzo Washington also released off the Practice Squad.

Deaderick's team-mate at Alabama.

Guessing the 2 are related. What have they been up to then?

Bill will be on the phone to Saban as we speak.

Lorenzo Washington also released off the Practice Squad.

Deaderick's team-mate at Alabama.

Guessing the 2 are related. What have they been up to then?

Bill will be on the phone to Saban as we speak.

That was my initial reaction, maybe that the two were related.

Was just about to post the same. I wonder if they've been caught with something they shouldn't have?

Luckily Eric Moore has somehow came off the street and been plugged in for a shockingly high number of snaps the last couple weeks. Keep it up, we need it. And Pryor's back. Barring another injury, we should be okay.

Luckily Eric Moore has somehow came off the street and been plugged in for a shockingly high number of snaps the last couple weeks. Keep it up, we need it. And Pryor's back. Barring another injury, we should be okay.

Moore played exclusively at OLB yesterday. Inside had Wilfork, Warren, Love, Pryor, and Cohen.

Last edited:
Was just about to post the same. I wonder if they've been caught with something they shouldn't have?

If they have, not only are they stupid anyway for doing it.

But they're completely stupid for doing it mid-season coming into a playoff run.

Deaderick especially. In a position that will have a lot of depth into next season, he's just given Bill a reason not to keep him. A real bonehead move.

twitter
RapSheet Ian R. Rapoport
Was just told that the situations surrounding Brandon Deaderick and Lorenzo Washington are not related

Ian Rapoport tweeted:

But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many

Ian Rapoport tweeted:

But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many

For heaven's sake. You're a grownup now, you have a job, show up.

I love the "OMG what are they gonna do" reactions.

The Pats losing Brace hurts.. But they got Pryor back. Also, Landon Cohen and Kyle Love have been Solid on the D-line for the Pats.

Going forward, the Pats have G. Warren, Love, Pryor, Cohen, Wilfork who can play. They also have Wright, whose status is still up in the air.

And, if need be, they can run their 2-4-5 Nickel package out there like they were doing for several games. It was extremely effective.

What is interesting is that they let Lorenzo Washington go as well.. He had been on the PS all year.. There may be a bigger story hear than we know about..

If they make a decision on Wright that he can't go, I expect someone to be signed in the next day. Otherwise, 6 guys to finish out the next 3 games should be plenty.

Last edited:
Greg_A_Bedard Greg A. Bedard
Suspensions of this kind come from missing meetings, going AWOL, incidents with teammates or coaches. That sort of thing.

I thought it was an eye injury.:confused:

Actually it was a back injury that kept him out originally. So many concussions lately that I forgot it was his back. Now an eye injury.

The Pats losing Brace hurts.. But they got Pryor back. Also, Landon Cohen and Kyle Love have been Solid on the D-line for the Pats.

Going forward, the Pats have G. Warren, Love, Pryor, Cohen, Wilfork who can play. They also have Wright, whose status is still up in the air.

And, if need be, they can run their 2-4-5 Nickel package out there like they were doing for several games. It was extremely effective.

What is interesting is that they let Lorenzo Washington go as well.. He had been on the PS all year.. There may be a bigger story hear than we know about..

Kyle Love has stepped it up. Landon Cohen hasn't done much, other than make me wonder what an offensive linemen is doing on the defensive side of the ball. ;)

If we all remember, Richard Seymour missed some playoff time during our Super Bowl runs. So we shall overcome.

If they make a decision on Wright that he can't go, I expect someone to be signed in the next day. Otherwise, 6 guys to finish out the next 3 games should be plenty.

Agree on the 2-4-5.

With Cunningham and Moore/Ninko/TBC able to go from standing up to hand in the ground and make it 4-2-5, it's very effective and difficult for the QB to read as well.

With Mayo and Spikes in there and Chung in the box, it's tough to run against but there are 5 DB's who aren't easy to pass against either

Not really concerned about Deadrick being suspended, he hasn't been a factor with this team since Thanksgiving Day vs Lions. Hopefully Wright and Pryor can come back healthy and they should probably fill Deadrick's spot on the roster with one of the DL's they had in for workouts to safeguard just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News