PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deaderick suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was released, the Jets or any other playoff team could bring him in. I wouldn't put it past Rex.

LeKevin Smith??? Please, NO!

Belichick has put both Ty Law (2000) and P.K. Sam (2004) on the reserve/suspended list at the end of year, and both were back with the team the following season.

If Deaderick's career with the Patriots was over, they would have just released him, like Willie Andrews.

LeKevin Smith??? Please, NO!

no , we are speculating Deaderick being cut versus suspended. It could be because BB wants him back next year or it could be because he could show up on the roster of the Patriots' opponent on Jan 16th.

Belichick has put both Ty Law (2000) and P.K. Sam (2004) on the reserve/suspended list at the end of year, and both were back with the team the following season.

If Deaderick's career with the Patriots was over, they would have just released him, like Willie Andrews.

I don't think the Ty Law case is comparable.

The P. K. Sam case is indeed comparable. But I think BB is cracking down harder on misbehavior these days than he did back then, when he left some of it to Vrabel et al. to police.

If he was released, the Jets or any other playoff team could bring him in. I wouldn't put it past Rex.

^ This. The Jets could use some tips on how to play good defense from us lately.

Why was LeKevin Smith's nickname the widow maker :confused:

Why was LeKevin Smith's nickname the widow maker :confused:

He makes Mrs QB's widows by killing their hubby Mr QB. One of posters Keegs just having fun with a tough dl he liked.

It's all part of Belichicks master plan.....release the player. Have the player get picked up by said nemesis opponent...and have said player give nemesis opponent bad information.

Belichick the genius....

This is very disappointing. Along with the Brace IR move, the Pryor eye injury and the Wright concussion, the DL depth is terrifying.

Still, amazing what 14-2 will do to the spirits of a fan base. If I told you in the pre-season that the Pats would start two of G. Warren, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor and some Cohen guy who got cut by the Jaguars, the place would have melted down. But the way this season has gone, no prob, BB will figure out something :rofl:

Isn't LeKevin Smith really good? I would think he would be world's better than dead-weight-erick already. I know he's a little shorter and plays more inside, but still.

Before we get all cheerleader mode on LeKevin, he was released from that awesome Denver defense.

Before we get all cheerleader mode on LeKevin, he was released from that awesome Denver defense.

Gotta be looking for just practice fodder at this point, right?

he was pretty solid for the Pats and to be fair, the Broncos also didn't want Hillis.

this is worrying. considering how the packers ran the ball on us and with very good running teams left in the playoffs,this is going be a tough task for our front 7. our offense better play from ahead.

What about Jarvis Green? Alot better than the names I saw that worked out for the team.

This is very disappointing. Along with the Brace IR move, the Pryor eye injury and the Wright concussion, the DL depth is terrifying.

Still, amazing what 14-2 will do to the spirits of a fan base. If I told you in the pre-season that the Pats would start two of G. Warren, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor and some Cohen guy who got cut by the Jaguars, the place would have melted down. But the way this season has gone, no prob, BB will figure out something :rofl:

Don't forget Ty Warren, Kade Weston and Daryl Richard.

Surprised they haven't called Damione Lewis.

Hmmm similar to Ty Law? no

Similar to P.K. Sam? probably

If the Pats make it that far, his super bowl share will be chopped in half(if he's still suspended). Pretty significant for a rookie making the minimum.

Deaderick is reserve/suspended. He is still with the team and cannot be picked up by any other.

Washington can be picked up.

LeKevin is a sub-standard D-lineman. BB fleeced Josh a 5th rounder for him.

Ty Law was reserve/suspended for stashing some cronic for the plane ride home back from a game in Buffalo. Faulk got nailed for possession of a super-joint that they had in Revenge of the Nerds, asn't suspended but was forgiven by the team.

Pats do forgive and forget.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back