PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DB/ST James Ihedigbo announces he is a New England Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: James Ihedigbo

On a side note, for all of the Jets fans who think that we're "obsessed and worried" about their team, might be time to start looking in the mirror: 3 of the top 4 threads at TGG right now.

FrjeH.png

And 4 of the top 6 over at JI:

gNmbl.png

Both Jets forums are spending more time talking about our team than their own.

Last edited:

An Amherst High School and Umass product.

I sat through a lot of painful games back in the day as a member of the Amherst Regional High School pep band. I can attest that making the NFL out of ARHS makes you the ultimate odds-beater.

Welcome, valiant Hurricane!

I sat through a lot of painful games back in the day as a member of the Amherst Regional High School pep band. I can attest that making the NFL out of ARHS makes you the ultimate odds-beater.

Northampton High School's current football team is probably worse than they were. I don't see anyone making it anywhere from there, unfortunately :bricks:

I attended UMass Amherst and coached football at Amherst HS while I was student teaching there in the early 80s. I'm not sure we won a game that year, so I know what you mean.

Re: Ihedigbo... wait, whaaaa?

OK I'm lost. i admit it. what player are you referring to? :confused:

Re: Ihedigbo... wait, whaaaa?

OK I'm lost. i admit it. what player are you referring to? :confused:
Uh... James Ihedigbo(sp) Eye head igg bow.
still confused? click the gd link, ya foo!

Surprised no one brought this up yet:

James Ihedigbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a 16–13 overtime loss to the Buffalo Bills on October 18, 2009, Ihedigbo and fellow Jet Marques Murrell threw punches at Bills Tight End Derek Fine, prompting Ihedigbo to be ejected from the game by officials. The NFL fined both players for $5,000 and head coach Rex Ryan benched Ihedigbo, along with Murrell, for the following game against the Oakland Raiders.

Might turn into the WWE during our next preseason game :)

I'm not even gonna try to say that his last name cos there's no way I'll get it right!

Last edited:

Better than trading for Jarrad Page from the Eagles as one writer suggested this morning.

On a side note, for all of the Jets fans who think that we're "obsessed and worried" about their team, might be time to start looking in the mirror: 3 of the top 4 threads at TGG right now.

FrjeH.png

And 4 of the top 6 over at JI:

gNmbl.png

Both Jets forums are spending more time talking about our team than their own.
It's natural for them and for us. Notice the lack of Colts threads here now. The biggest current rival gets attention and why not? The Jets fans here who yap about our being obsessed are just being Jets fans doing what they go best. I suspect this year the Jets will go in thecrapper and there will be few Jets threads after October.

It's natural for them and for us. Notice the lack of Colts threads here now. The biggest current rival gets attention and why not? The Jets fans here who yap about our being obsessed are just being Jets fans doing what they go best. I suspect this year the Jets will go in thecrapper and there will be few Jets threads after October.

I'm with you- just passing it along as evidence that can be pointed to next time some self-righteous Jets troll gets up on a soapbox and claims that we're paranoid/obsessed/insecure. That seems to happen every couple of days or so, so might as well have something to throw back at em.

Last edited:

How is this guys name pronounced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes