PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Patrick show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind: The league destroyed everything, not just Jets tape or cherry-picked tape. That is a huge thing to take away from the Patriots. Can you imagine how many thousands of hours of cataloged tape they destroyed? Most of it had to have been legitimate tape and they destroyed it.

The biggest problem with the media and government poking their noses into this is that whatever medicine they want to provide to the Patriots would have to be applied to all the other teams. The ****e will hit the fan then.

The world needs to back off of trying to make everybody into Boy Scouts. For one thing the same people that are pushing for such changes are up to their asses in the power structure and do the same back-room deals that they are railing against. It reminds me of preachers.

Here come da preacher.

Precisely. What pisses me off the most is that this whole issue wreaks of "personal agendas" for those in power.

Congress keeps the steroids investigation going with the justification that it is a health issue with kids in high school. Got to set an example that juicing is not OK.

Not sure what the justification for congressional involvement is for this one. National security maybe? If we don't put an end to covert spying of American citizens, the terrorists win. Or is it, if we don't continue covert spying of American citizens, the terrorists win? I get confused on that one.

Maybe the kids with their fancy internets are just getting too technologically advanced and their intelligence frightens Mr. Specter.

Not to worry Senator. Our public schools still have a ways to go...
MichiganScoholPhoto2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick