PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DA has turned into a douch also; is there no hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listen to Damon Amendolara this evening? He had nothing to talk about so he tried somehow to gin up a bad rap on Randy Moss. He tried and tried but it did not work and luckily some callers kicked his butt a little but it appears that he is an idiot like the rest.

Are there any non-douches in the media? Barstool seems pretty good but that seems about it. Gresh and Zo maybe.

Gresh? Are you serious?
I don't mind Holley, but he can be a prat particulaly when, as you've noticed with DA, he has nothing to say.

Holley, IMO, was excellent for more than a few years. Recently, I have detected a shift to more of the "I'll take a fabricated position on a subject to generate discussion" approach from him, along with a clear increase in yelling, causing one's ears to bleed at times. I still consider him a really bright guy who is usually fair, but the recent shift has been unmistakeable.

That's sad to hear. Hopefully he can shift back to being normal again. To keep things on topic- the media and DA in particular- hopefully the ratings drop and they try something "new"... you know reporting the facts and having an intelligent discussion about it.

if you guys would just shut the people on the radio that you disagree with, or even hate, off then they will either change their tune or be out of a job. The fact that you keep talking about them keeps them employed. Put down the newspapers too. Stop clicking on publication websites that peddle guys like florio. Really, this isn't that hard.

this!!!!!!!!!!

I have some advice for you guys. Buy Serius radio the football talk alone is worth it plus there is tons of other listening options. I still listen to the local talk but when I can tell they are getting out of control I can just pop on Serius NFL Radio and here great football talk (its not local but its all football all the time).

I have some advice for you guys. Buy Serius radio the football talk alone is worth it plus there is tons of other listening options. I still listen to the local talk but when I can tell they are getting out of control I can just pop on Serius NFL Radio and here great football talk (its not local but its all football all the time).

Are you being Sirius?

Well, right now is the perfect example of why Boston sports radio sucks. The Big Show just had on Dakota from Braintree who's only purpose is to come on to moronically talk about how bad the Pats are so Ordway can ridicule him (the guy predicted the Pats would go 5-11 in 2004). I mean if you listen to Dakota, you would think we are fans of the Detriot Lions for the last decade. Meanwhile Felger and Mazz are debating Belichick's legacy because of Spygate (is my radio on the fritz and only pick up 2007 signals?). Well, in fairness to Felger and Mazz, they are quoting a Bob Ryan article that talks about Spygate which kinda speaks to how relevant Ryan is in the Boston sports market.

Long story short, if DA has an occassional meltdown, he is still worlds better than most everyone else on the radio dial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft