PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curt v. NYYFans.com

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
So I occasionally lurk over there, and was going through the thread about A-Rod just cuz I wanted to see how they were reacting and I saw this thread, It's pretty funny, Schilling gets called out by some internet guy and then comes in to tell him to "bite his ass." Definitely took him by surprise. Anyway, he goes back and forth with them for about 10 pages, and I gotta give him props for it. He's a divisive figure because he speaks his mind on a lot of stuff and I certainly don't agree with him on a lot of things but you don't see too many pro athletes talking online with fans, let alone rival fans. His SN is Gehrig38:

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...116242&page=38

Thanks a million for posting that link; 52+ pages of Yankee fans soiling themselves.

Talk about a major distraction, I'm loving this.

I can just hear it now at Fenway; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROID, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROID, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIOD!!!!!

Outstanding.

And to think Yankee fans were busting Sox fans balls when they stole this moron away from us in 2004. Just like they were busting balls when they stole Luxurytaxiera away from us. Hope he's a bust just like A-Roid has been and will continue to be.

You assclowns should have kept Aaron @#$%ing Boone.

How's that working out for you since; try two world series wins for the Red Sox; ZERO appearances for the Yankees, nevermind wins.

Effin priceless.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S....

Can't wait for that ballbag realworld's take on this; should be an award winner.

Thanks a million for posting that link; 52+ pages of Yankee fans soiling themselves.

Talk about a major distraction, I'm loving this.

I can just hear it now at Fenway; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROID, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROID, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIOD!!!!!

Outstanding.

And to think Yankee fans were busting Sox fans balls when they stole this moron away from us in 2004. Just like they were busting balls when they stole Luxurytaxiera away from us. Hope he's a bust just like A-Roid has been and will continue to be.

You assclowns should have kept Aaron @#$%ing Boone.

How's that working out for you since; try two world series wins for the Red Sox; ZERO appearances for the Yankees, nevermind wins.

Effin priceless.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S....

Can't wait for that ballbag realworld's take on this; should be an award winner.

I honestly believe that when people say Yahoo fan, your name has to come up. It just has to.

My take on Aroid, is I couldn't care less really. I care about his testing positive as much as I cared about Rodney Harrison getting caught. I root for the laundry. As for Arod personally, I'm not his biggest fan, and never have been. I was never a Roger Clemens supporter either, just like I'm not a big fan of say, Randy Moss. However, I root for the laundry. I won't hope Arod ground into a double play if the winning run is on base, just like I never hoped Rodney Harrison dropped an interception that would seal a win. I root for the laundry. If someone I don't like, puts my favorite teams jersey on, and steps on the field, I will always hope that my team wins. I still root for BB & the Patriots, even though they were caught cheating, so I'll still root for the Yankees, even when they employ a cheater.

As individuals, and a fan of the game, it bothers me, and absolutely taints any accomplishments these players have made throughout their careers. The entire era is tainted IMO, and therefore, I can't fathom why people are surprised by this news. I have constantly heard people over the years, talk about how "this guy is clean" or how "that guy would never do it", and I laugh. Why wouldn't they? If it came out that Derek Jeter tested positive, I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'd certainly be disappointed, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least. PED's and sports have a long, long history, and with the news, and revelations in recent years, no one is free from consideration. I'd actually like baseball to release the other 103 names that tested positive. Why not put it all out there for people to see?

So let me get this strait; you root for the laundry right?

Funny how you keep calling me a yahoo fan, try signing a different song, this one is getting old and tired and boring.

Red Sox fans at Fenway are going to have a field day with this clown now more than ever, that is a fact, not a yahoo opinion.

Yankee fans, the arrogant, self entitled lot of you, were crowing when you got this guy and how you stole him from the Red Sox, that is a fact, not a yahoo opinion.

Yankee fans, fans of a team that has done squat the past eight seasons while your rivals to the north have won two WS titles, are crowing about getting Texiera and how once again, you stole a player the Red Sox wanted. That is a fact, not a yahoo opinion.

I'd love to know what you consider the definition of a yahoo fan is; go ahead, wow us all, this should be yet another award winner.

Last edited:
So let me get this strait; you root for the laundry right?

Every fan roots for the laundry. Do you hope Rodney screws up on the field, or do you hope he makes plays to help your favorite team, the Patriots, win? You hope he makes plays. I know I do.

Funny how you keep calling me and others yahoo fans, yet you've never once explained what a yahoo is.

It's what you see in the mirror everyday. ;)

I honestly believe that when people say Yahoo fan, your name has to come up. It just has to.

My take on Aroid, is I couldn't care less really. I care about his testing positive as much as I cared about Rodney Harrison getting caught. I root for the laundry. As for Arod personally, I'm not his biggest fan, and never have been. I was never a Roger Clemens supporter either, just like I'm not a big fan of say, Randy Moss. However, I root for the laundry. I won't hope Arod ground into a double play if the winning run is on base, just like I never hoped Rodney Harrison dropped an interception that would seal a win. I root for the laundry. If someone I don't like, puts my favorite teams jersey on, and steps on the field, I will always hope that my team wins. I still root for BB & the Patriots, even though they were caught cheating, so I'll still root for the Yankees, even when they employ a cheater.

As individuals, and a fan of the game, it bothers me, and absolutely taints any accomplishments these players have made throughout their careers. The entire era is tainted IMO, and therefore, I can't fathom why people are surprised by this news. I have constantly heard people over the years, talk about how "this guy is clean" or how "that guy would never do it", and I laugh. Why wouldn't they? If it came out that Derek Jeter tested positive, I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'd certainly be disappointed, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least. PED's and sports have a long, long history, and with the news, and revelations in recent years, no one is free from consideration. I'd actually like baseball to release the other 103 names that tested positive. Why not put it all out there for people to see?
What you are is a liar...

"It's what you see in the mirror everyday. ;)"

Unlike yourself as when you look in the mirror, you see someone who doesn't own a pair.

I ask you to explain what a yahoo is and your come back with an idiotic response because that is all you are capable of, the mensa candidate that you are.

football is different than baseball, a lot of intelligent baseball fans are honest about not liking players on their team. I think you can make that distinction and still root for them not to suck while they're on your team.

I guess that link no longer works now?

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=116242&page=38

Last edited:
"It's what you see in the mirror everyday. ;)"

Unlike yourself as when you look in the mirror, you see someone who doesn't own a pair.

I ask you to explain what a yahoo is and your come back with an idiotic response because that is all you are capable of, the mensa candidate that you are.

Cuz there is no sense in explaining what a yahoo fan is, to a yahoo fan. It's like trying to explain the game to a pink hat. Think of someone who truly thinks Peyton Manning sucks, or someone who would wear a "Jeter Sucks Arod" shirt. It's someone who wants to trade Alex Cora to the Rangers for Josh Hamilton. It's a person who only sees everything from his teams perspective, which is to say, they think that their anything, is better than everyone else's everything. A yahoo fan. Basically, it's about 95% of the people who call into WEEI. They exist everywhere, for every team, and in every city. It's a Yankees fan who'll tell you that Pedroia, or Yook sucks, or a Sox fan who thinks Rivera gets lucky. More or less, it's a ****** who isn't capable of objective, or sensible thought, when it comes to sports.

football is different than baseball, a lot of intelligent baseball fans are honest about not liking players on their team. I think you can make that distinction and still root for them not to suck while they're on your team.

I guess that link no longer works now?

A-Rod tested positive for steroids - Page 38 - NYYFans.com Forum

I don't think football, or any other sport, is different. I'm honest about all the players, or coaches, I like, or dislike, regardless of the sport. For example, I think BB is an arsehole, but I also think that he's the best coach in football, and maybe of alltime. Peyton Manning's face annoys me to no end, but he's one of the greatest QB's I've ever seen. I hate TO with a passion, but he's an animal on the football field. There are yahoo fans for every team, in every sport. Wildo, think of an ultra partisan. They will never say anything bad about their joe, or anything good about the other.

Cuz there is no sense in explaining what a yahoo fan is, to a yahoo fan. It's like trying to explain the game to a pink hat. Think of someone who truly thinks Peyton Manning sucks, or someone who would wear a "Jeter Sucks Arod" shirt. It's someone who wants to trade Alex Cora to the Rangers for Josh Hamilton. It's a person who only sees everything from his teams perspective, which is to say, they think that their anything, is better than everyone else's everything. A yahoo fan. Basically, it's about 95% of the people who call into WEEI. They exist everywhere, for every team, and in every city. It's a Yankees fan who'll tell you that Pedroia, or Yook sucks, or a Sox fan who thinks Rivera gets lucky. More or less, it's a ****** who isn't capable of objective, or sensible thought, when it comes to sports.
a yahoo fan is also some clown yankee fan who doesnt think the yankees have a unfair advantage because of there enormous payroll.

"Think of someone who truly thinks Peyton Manning sucks, or someone who would wear a "Jeter Sucks Arod" shirt. It's someone who wants to trade Alex Cora to the Rangers for Josh Hamilton. It's a person who only sees everything from his teams perspective, which is to say, they think that their anything, is better than everyone else's everything. A yahoo fan. Basically, it's about 95% of the people who call into WEEI. They exist everywhere, for every team, and in every city. It's a Yankees fan who'll tell you that Pedroia, or Yook sucks, or a Sox fan who thinks Rivera gets lucky. More or less, it's a ****** who isn't capable of objective, or sensible thought, when it comes to sports."

Ok then, thanks for the explanation. Sorry, I don't fall into this "catagory" of fandom. I've never called EEI and never proposed a "Lugo and Wakefield for Hanley Ramirez" moronic one sided deal.

I also respect the other team and am willing to admit when they are better; not to go off topic, but the Lakers are clearly the class of the NBA this year, they beat the Celtics twice and just spanked the Cavs at home for their first home loss of the year.

See, a Yahoo would never say something like that.

Ever.

And the fact that I hate A-Rod does not make me a yahoo; you said yourself you hate Manning and TO, so if we apply your logic, then you are also a yahoo.

And the fact that I hate 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all Yankee fans also does not make me a yahoo either.

a yahoo fan is also some clown yankee fan who doesnt think the yankees have a unfair advantage because of there enormous payroll.

That wouldn't be me since I do think the Yankees have an advantage with their payroll. If your reading comprehension were above a 3rd grade level, you'd have understood that my position is that the Redsox shouldn't really be the one's crying about it.

"Think of someone who truly thinks Peyton Manning sucks, or someone who would wear a "Jeter Sucks Arod" shirt. It's someone who wants to trade Alex Cora to the Rangers for Josh Hamilton. It's a person who only sees everything from his teams perspective, which is to say, they think that their anything, is better than everyone else's everything. A yahoo fan. Basically, it's about 95% of the people who call into WEEI. They exist everywhere, for every team, and in every city. It's a Yankees fan who'll tell you that Pedroia, or Yook sucks, or a Sox fan who thinks Rivera gets lucky. More or less, it's a ****** who isn't capable of objective, or sensible thought, when it comes to sports."

Ok then, thanks for the explanation. Sorry, I don't fall into this "catagory" of fandom. I've never called EEI and never proposed a "Lugo and Wakefield for Hanley Ramirez" moronic one sided deal.

I also respect the other team and am willing to admit when they are better; not to go off topic, but the Lakers are clearly the class of the NBA this year, they beat the Celtics twice and just spanked the Cavs at home for their first home loss of the year.

See, a Yahoo would never say something like that.

Ever.

And the fact that I hate A-Rod does not make me a yahoo; you said yourself you hate Manning and TO, so if we apply your logic, then you are also a yahoo.

And the fact that I hate 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all Yankee fans also does not make me a yahoo either.

Someone who goes into a forum and specifically targets the fan of another team, for the transgressions of a professional baseball player, is a yahoo, front and center. The fact that you don't even know what a yahoo fan means, is a dead give away.

I targeted you because you are the resident Yankee ballwasher on this site.

If you want to be at the tip of the spear and ballwash the Yankees at every turn (like a yahoo would by the way according to your definition), then expect to get called out when someone from your team pulls a stunt like this.

I targeted you because you are the resident Yankee ballwasher on this site.

If you want to be at the tip of the spear and ballwash the Yankees at every turn (like a yahoo would by the way according to your definition), then expect to get called out when someone from your team pulls a stunt like this.

I'd hardly call him a "yahoo," yes he's a Yankees fan but I haven't seen him bash the Sox or make outrageous claims about how great the Yankees are or how much the Sox suck, he's usually pretty honest and balanced. You seem to be the one that is trying to attack him only because he's a Yankee fan. What has he said exactly that you take issue with?

That wouldn't be me since I do think the Yankees have an advantage with their payroll. If your reading comprehension were above a 3rd grade level, you'd have understood that my position is that the Redsox shouldn't really be the one's crying about it.

I'm a Sox fan, but you're right on this one. While they may not have spending power to match the Yanks 100%, the Sox are always second. I really hate the petty arguments between Sox and Yanks fans. Their rivalry is amazing, but man fans take it to heart too much.

I'm a Sox fan, but you're right on this one. While they may not have spending power to match the Yanks 100%, the Sox are always second. I really hate the petty arguments between Sox and Yanks fans. Their rivalry is amazing, but man fans take it to heart too much.

well generally you're right, but the Sox weren't second last year (they were 4th), and while the Yankees are head and shoulders above everyone else there are usually about 5 other teams that could outspend the Sox. For the fans of the rest of the league obviously the argument is insanely annoying considering their team will never match either. But the Yankees outspent the Sox by $80m dollars last year, so to say it's not a tremendous advantage is a lie. Meanwhile, there was only 4 teams in the entire league that the Sox outspent by $80m and about 10 teams within $15m of them. There will always be a team with the second highest payroll, but first will always be the Yankees by a lot. They are in a league of their own compared to the rest of the league when it comes to the money they spend. It's not an excuse the Sox should never cry about, and I still feel confident that the Sox can compete with them every year, but it is a fact. I will say that if the current Yankees administration spent what the Sox spend, they'd be perennial AL East basement dwellers. I also think that spending that money can also be a detriment to them, since the team lately lacks chemistry and has no shortage of ego.

Last edited:
I will say that if the current Yankees administration spent what the Sox spend, they'd be perennial AL East basement dwellers. I also think that spending that money can also be a detriment to them, since the team lately lacks chemistry and has no shortage of ego.

Ahh I didn't know that. Good to know. You're right on this point. That Yanks lately seem to have no team spirit. Hired guns are ok, but they seem to be taking too many or too many of the wrong kind. It can be an advantage, but it seems like it's not 100%.

I will say that though I love his ability, generally Schilling annoys me. Especially with his goodie gum drops crusade against steroid users. But it does make me happy how much he annoys the idiot fans.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back