PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Patriots go from rebuilding to remarkable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumpler is a limitless source of awesome quotes!

That was a good'n.... thanks for the link.

My favorite --

"As long as we stay focused on our task and don't worry about anything that's said or written outside, that's all we worry about," said Crumpler. "Our only source is the Bill Belichick Times."

i like:

"A lot of it does not compute and we've visited those talking points repeatedly. Four rookies with major roles on the defense. Two rookie tight ends. Two castoff running backs. A fleet of players on IR that nobody even references anymore. An offense that's gone from being vertical to horizontal. "

why do we keep hearing about the colts injuries? cuz they suck, why do we not hear about our own injuries? cuz we proceed

It's been one heck of a re-building year... :singing:

I wonder where I can get a copy of the BB times ;)

My image of coach leaning into Mayo and almost whispering, "Jets lost". With a slight grin, like he enjoyed saying that to a key player. We don't hear a lot about Mayo, but the few times I have seen him speak, he is very articulate. He's not flashy, but he is just the kind of player Belichick would love to coach, it doesn't surprise me that coach would seek him out to share news.

A lot of it does not compute and we've visited those talking points repeatedly. Four rookies with major roles on the defense. Two rookie tight ends. Two castoff running backs. A fleet of players on IR that nobody even references anymore. An offense that's gone from being vertical to horizontal.

It is astounding.

Well said.

It's been a fun ride so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3