PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd chanting "Let's go Red Sox"

Status
Not open for further replies.
patsgo...I've reviewed many of your comments and I'm going to state my opinion. Remember, it's just my opinion.

You show a consistent anger-based behavioral response to those with opinions that don't agree with your. That's actually fairly common, especially in New England. But I see you go a step further and show an increased level of frustration when you are overwhelmed with opinions that are opposite yours. This is very dangerous. Your responses reflect a high level of machismo and clearly show a pattern of confused sexual identity & insecurity. But what do I know?...just my opinion.

P.S. I woudn't worry too much...Tunescribe is in far greater danger than you!
with those comments i think you need to look in the mirror,people in glass houses shoudnt thow stones you can chant whatever yor heart desires, by bringing up sexaul identity, i believe you have the anger problem, and i think my wierdo comment is now justified and right on the money

with those comments i think you need to look in the mirror,people in glass houses shoudnt thow stones you can chant whatever yor heart desires, by bringing up sexaul identity, i believe you have the anger problem, and i think my wierdo comment is now justified and right on the money

I see....and how does that make you feel?

I see....and how does that make you feel?
i call a spade a spade, go to the grocery store and chant, how about chanting while your filling up gas, how about while your waiting at the doctors office, how about chanting while taking a jog, better yet id love to see you chant while your doing reps at the health club,chanting at the drive up take out,and sunday you can lad a chant at your church, go ahead knock yourself outbut remember, its only a game and these guys could care less about you, my advise is to put your energy and gumption into something a little bit more meaningful in life

i call a spade a spade, go to the grocery store and chant, how about chanting while your filling up gas, how about while your waiting at the doctors office, how about chanting while taking a jog, better yet id love to see you chant while your doing reps at the health club,chanting at the drive up take out,and sunday you can lad a chant at your church, go ahead knock yourself outbut remember, its only a game and these guys could care less about you, my advise is to put your energy and gumption into something a little bit more meaningful in life

I'd like to chant while you to use your shift key and maybe when you type a period, but I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

Just curious, is rooting for the Pats any more or less meaningful in life? I mean, I've got a wife, 4 kids and a job I love that are more important, receive most of my energy and gumption and keep me busy for most of the day, every day. But that doesn't make going to Patriots games and cheering for them (or the Sox, Celts, B's or UConn for that matter) any less satisfying and enjoyable.

Sports are merely a diversion from the daily grind for most of us. Most of us do have something far more "meaningful". They are only games. But I don't think the Pats care any more or less about us than the Sox or any other professional athlete for that matter.

I was just thinking the of telling you the same thing!....what a quinkydink!:eek:

Just curious, is rooting for the Pats any more or less meaningful in life? I mean, I've got a wife, 4 kids and a job I love that are more important, receive most of my energy and gumption and keep me busy for most of the day, every day. But that doesn't make going to Patriots games and cheering for them (or the Sox, Celts, B's or UConn for that matter) any less satisfying and enjoyable.

Sports are merely a diversion from the daily grind for most of us. Most of us do have something far more "meaningful". They are only games. But I don't think the Pats care any more or less about us than the Sox or any other professional athlete for that matter.
we are talking about chanting at inappropriate places not watching sports

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

(2). The Patriots players DO NOT LIKE IT.

(3). It makes New England fans look like a bunch of bandwagoners.

how do you know that they don't like it, are you in communication with them, and did they tell you they didn't like it

But nothing is going to change the fact that the chanting will go on. so what does this debate resolve or change?

NOTHING!​

But nothing is going to change the fact that the chanting will go on. so what does this debate resolve or change?

NOTHING!​
i agree ill be at the pats game rooting on the patriots and you can sit there and chant lets go sox,hope you have a blast, dont forget to do it at the tailgate, you may want to do it in traffic, just wind your windows down and do the chant , now that sounds like a fun thing to do at the patriots game, why do you have all the fun?

NOTHING!​
patriotsreign if i see two guys holding hands walking into the staduim chanting lets go sox, ill come over and say hi, dont forget to wear all your sox gear too

Is cheering in appropriate places any more "meaningful"?

patriotsreign if i see two guys holding hands walking into the staduim chanting lets go sox, ill come over and say hi, dont forget to wear all your sox gear too

It wont be "two guys", it will be me and my girlfriend....but I admit, she does have man-hands!:D

She won't need me to kick your ash if you get outta line. As a matter of fact, she'll make you squeal in inappropriate places!:D :eek:

Last edited:
i agree ill be at the pats game rooting on the patriots and you can sit there and chant lets go sox,hope you have a blast, dont forget to do it at the tailgate, you may want to do it in traffic, just wind your windows down and do the chant , now that sounds like a fun thing to do at the patriots game, why do you have all the fun?

Some friendly advice....you do not determine what is inappropriate OR appropriate. Hell, you've been inappropriately been posting on this topic for-eVAH!

Hey, I'll even start a chant for you & your wife in your bedroom!:rocker:

Last edited:
FYI...the following was contained in Jackie McMullen's article in the Globe today;

"When the result of BC's brilliant finish flashed on the scoreboard in the eighth inning with the Sox embroiled in a 2-1 ballgame, a spirited cheer wafted over Fenway Park - albeit a cheer of the non-baseball variety."

Gee...Imagine that?:rolleyes:

FYI...the following was contained in Jackie McMullen's article in the Globe today;

"When the result of BC's brilliant finish flashed on the scoreboard in the eighth inning with the Sox embroiled in a 2-1 ballgame, a spirited cheer wafted over Fenway Park - albeit a cheer of the non-baseball variety."

Shocking! I bet Okajima and Papelbon were pissed off about that. :)

I was talking with my employees at work listening to the Sox game the other night and we all started cheering when Becket started the game by striking out the side.
But I suppose I should've yelled at them for that, they should have been focused on the work at hand.

I believe this settles this debate once and for all! It's ok to cheer other teams on while attending a different sporting event. However, we in New England have rules on this.

1. You can cheer a Yankees or Colts loss at any New England sporting event.
2. You can cheer a victory of another team as long as it is another team from New England and as long as you are FROM NEW ENGLAND!
3. It is especially acceptable if said event is a playoff victory!
4. As long as you are a "Real New Englander", you can do anything you damn well please!:D

Last edited:
I believe this settles this debate once and for all! It's ok to cheer other teams on while attending a different sporting event. However, we in New England have rules on this.

1. You can cheer a Yankees or Colts loss at any New England sporting event.
2. You can cheer a victory of another team as long as it is another team from New England and as long as you are FROM NEW ENGLAND!
3. It is especially acceptable if said event is a playoff victory!
4. As long as you are a "Real New Englander", you can do anything you damn well please!:D

word...:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference