PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd chanting "Let's go Red Sox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Did my hearing let me down, or was the crowd really chanting "Let's Go Red Sox"?

I just found that kind of odd, even with their prime time Game 7 matchup coming up.

Re: crowd chanting "let's go Red Sox"?

I heard it but it doesn't bother me at all. Just goes to show how all the Dolphags fans left the game in the first quarter and all that was remaining were Boston fans.

Did my hearing let me down, or was the crowd really chanting "Let's Go Red Sox"?

I just found that kind of odd, even with their prime time Game 7 matchup coming up.

It's a very stupid thing to chant at a football game. The Pats players don't like it.

I thought I heard a Brady chant, but didn't think pehrpas it was a let's go Sox chant.

They chanted "Brady", "Randy" and "Let's go Red Sox". It's a huge game 7 tonight. And I realize that many on this board dislike the Sox but, overall, I'd venture to guess that the overwhelming majority of NE area sports fans root for both the Sox and the Pats. It's no sign of disrespect to the Pats. If anything, the Dolphins should be upset because the opposing fans don't take them seriously.

This game was a blowout, phins fans long gone, big game 7 for the sox tonight, lots of red sox fans in florida, what did you guys expect? I don't know why everyone gets bent out of shape for stuff like this.

This game was a blowout, phins fans long gone, big game 7 for the sox tonight, lots of red sox fans in florida, what did you guys expect? I don't know why everyone gets bent out of shape for stuff like this.

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

(2). The Patriots players DO NOT LIKE IT.

(3). It makes New England fans look like a bunch of bandwagoners.

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

1) Your opinion.

2) How do you know the players don't like it? I doubt they care what some Sox fans are cheering in the midst of a blowout, towards the end of a game.

3) Bandwagoners are part of successful teams, get used to it.

Oh no, Ortiz wore a Moss jersey after their game 6 victory. I hope the rest of the Sox players aren't pissed about it! :rolleyes:

Same thing happened at the Dallas game. Silly, I think.

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

************ did the Red Sox pop your balloon? if you don't like them why post about them as much as you do?

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

Would you please share the proof that Patriots players do not like it?

And, PS...People are free to do as they wish, so

LIGHTEN THE F*** UP.

PPS - If the Pats hate it so much why was Kraft in the Red Sox luxury box the other night?

Why do people here hate the Red Sox for so much attention? Out of any team in sports the Pats have gotten the most attention easily this year. Whether it was spygate or the hype that we may go 16-0 or Best offense ever?

I believe that is why many people here hate the Red Sox because they get too much attention or something.

Because:

(1). It is stupid.

This could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. I don't see it being stupid to cheer for the other hometown teams when you are in cruise control and have a huge game coming up later that day. Also, How does it make New England fans look like bandwagoners??? They root for their team that plays in New England! What a tool.

It was pretty funny, but it hurts the feelings of some of the little girls on the board for some reason.

This could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. I don't see it being stupid to cheer for the other hometown teams when you are in cruise control and have a huge game coming up later that day. Also, How does it make New England fans look like bandwagoners??? They root for their team that plays in New England! What a tool.
bingo weve got bingo .oh behalf of boston sports fans everywhere i thank you.

The game was in Miami. If it's a home game, I can buy that it annoys the NE players. In this case though, it's the Dolphin players that should be annoyed.

Good and if the Red Sox are winning big in the 9th inning tonight, I'm sure all the fans at that game will chant "lets go Patriots".

************ did the Red Sox pop your balloon? if you don't like them why post about them as much as you do?

Why do you post about me posting about them? Did I pop your balloon or something? Rather than be obnoxious, why don't you try addressing the points in my post instead?

You don't read much, do you? And if you can't understand why cheering for baseball at a football game makes those fans sound like bandwagoners, you need a remedial course in general comprehension.

Why do you post about me posting about them? Did I pop your balloon or something? Rather than be obnoxious, why don't you try addressing the points in my post instead?

Yes obviously I'm the obnoxious one when you make it a personal agenda to go to every thread about a team that plays 25 miles from the Patriots. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST