PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is why the cowboys will not make the playoffs
The only good thing is the media has another chance to kill Romo for poor play in the clutch. I hope the guy falls into a depression

Romo isn't a leader. No one knows what they are doing.

**** me the Cowboys are a bunch of idiots. Why take out Felix Jones for Choice? Idiots.

Man... Garrett is just terrible.

headlines tomorrow on ESPN are going to be all about Sanchez pulling this one out and how clutch he is after they win this one

Now when they have the ball and are moving it and should be going through the air...he runs and has Romo milking the clock so the D knows when to fire...

How the hell does Revis get away with so much holding? Ten yards down the field hes still grabbing and holding but never gets flagged.

Why not quit and get in a few minutes early. The Cowboys are lost. They should have won this game by 2 TDs.

Now the Jets are going drive it down the field and hit a game winning field goal. This **** is ******* scripted ************s!

These are the same Cowboys I saw last year. I can't believe that so many sports "experts" actually picked them to win their division.

tony romo can not manage a game.. he has terrible clock sklills plus you can put the ball on the ground inside the 5 yard line...

Wtf is Collinsworth talking about? Great designed play by the Jets? What?
That's 100% fault on Dallas.

No it is a great design. They saw that Dallas was in man coverage on that punt defense and lined up McKnight at the split because that's a numbers game.

You see in the next punt, they go back to zone and leave a man in front of the punter.

here we go with the sanchez is god talk...can't watch ESPN for a while now....

Cowboys and their bouncing balls…it looks like there is some Leon Lett DNA in all dem 'boys.

Will Jerry Jones ever give up on Tony Romo? Sure his stats are nice and stuff but unfortunately he's a loser, literally.

Just think about how good it will be to see the jets blow it!

Anyone taking bets for Sanchez to Holmes slant?

If it wasn't the cowboys ****ijg up this game and it was anyone else I would be convinced the NFL is fixed lol you just expect it from the cowboys

Last edited:
Romo is about as bad of a clutch qb as any in the league. He caves under pressure. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe