PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup...jets are winning this

over or under 6 lucky wins this year?

The Cowboys don't deserve to win this game. Now I almost hope they lose. Pathetic.

Sometimes I could swear it's scripted. :mad:

is there any team in the history of the league that has pulled more wins out of their ass over the last 2 season than the ejets?

Jones should fire Garrett, resign as GM and and just let Rob be the interim HC for the remainder of another lost season in Dallas...

Unbelievable.

The Cowboys are giving this game away.

He won against the Eagles two years ago...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. How many delay of games can you get in one game

That was a great design on the punt offense, left McKnight free to come up the middle to block that kick.

I hope the cowboys find a way to win this one...but then i hope they lose every game the rest of the year

I love how Collinsworth makes it to like it is some brilliant play calling.

Last edited:
yup...jets are winning this

over or under 6 lucky wins this year?

After watching them do this for the past 3 years, I don't think it's luck. The Jets and Sanchez are actually clutch and make plays when it matters.

Collinsworth is a ******* idiot! Unless westhoff paid dallas off to completely blow an asisgnment he did nothing! Rush up the middle on a punt! Genius!

is there any team in the history of the league that has pulled more wins out of their ass over the last 2 season than the ejets?
Good teams win games they shouldn't. If the Jets do get up it's more about the egg Dallas has laid either by Garrett's play-calling or the stupidity of Tony Romo. Romo's shown this "disability" before so I'll go with the Romo option.

Last edited:
Jones should fire Garrett, resign as GM and and just let Rob be the interim HC for the remainder of another lost season in Dallas...
Romo is the real problem. Little Tony is just not an NFL caliber qb mentally.

What the **** kind of play calling was that. I hope these goddamn idiots never win a championship and jerry jones falls out of that ******* luxury box

Or blown more leads than the Cowgirls of the last decade??

The Jets are good because they have a roster chalk full of playmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News