PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones should fire Garrett, resign as GM and and just let Rob be the interim HC for the remainder of another lost season in Dallas...

This game is on the coaching. If they run the ball 3 times on the 1 yard line, they probably get a TD, but if not they kill some clock and get a FG.

I don't understand why people keep saying the Jets are getting lucky. Their making plays, thats what football is about. Just because these teams are playing bad against each other gives NO reason why they would play bad against another team.

Still rooting for the draw!! :D

Did they change the defensive holding rules over the off-season? Revis seems to be allowed to grab players he's defending whenever he likes, wherever he likes. Ridiculous.

After watching them do this for the past 3 years, I don't think it's luck. The Jets and Sanchez are actually clutch and make plays when it matters.

Yeah just like their 70% fumble recovery rate is because their guys hustle so much more. Or that they get to play teams without any corners because the Jets intimidate them out of playing.

okay i am changing it..over or under 5 wins out of their asses in last 5 min?

Wtf is Collinsworth talking about? Great designed play by the Jets? What?
That's 100% fault on Dallas.

Romo is the real problem. Little Tony is just not an NFL caliber qb mentally.

We know Romo is a problem. Garrett's problem is he doesn't and he's a virtual moron as a HC not to mention playcaller...

d%#*!@t, I hate "watching the game on espn scorboard !:mad:

THIS is why the cowboys will not make the playoffs

Romo...its simple. get the ball to whitten.

A lot of ugly football leaguewide this weekend...and precious few real practices allowed the rest of the way to help them sharpen up.

i hate the cowboys almost as much as the jets

I don't understand why people keep saying the Jets are getting lucky. Their making plays, thats what football is about. Just because these teams are playing bad against each other gives NO reason why they would play bad against another team.
lol its because we hate them. to us its always gonna be luck.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

The Jets probably win on momentum and crowd energy now but I've seen what I've needed to see.

The Cowboys have scrubs manning their ENTIRE backfield. It should be a Jets landslide.

Did they change the defensive holding rules over the off-season? Revis seems to be allowed to grab players he's defending whenever he likes, wherever he likes. Ridiculous.

Hes always been able to get away with it, watch some of the past games against us.
I keep losing the game on tv, anyone else having this problem, its only channel 7, all the other channels are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes