PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Court denies Brady a re-hearing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give up until all avenues are exhausted. But when the time comes I would go public with all my opinions and not worry one bit about further punishment from the league. Let them go ahead and punish me more for speaking out that would totally back fire on them as I don't think the public would agree with it and they would totally change public sentiment on the whole fiasco.

Actually if it were me in his shoes I would just retire before serving a single game of a suspension then hold the above press conference telling Goodell he can go F' himself and that he has driven me out of the league as I won't play for a boss so corrupt. Then I would go play in the CFL.

The Pats/Brady as a whole went to soft since day 1 when they were already convicted since this was a setup.

Should have answered aggressively, maybe the perception would be different and after judge Berman's rulling NFL would settle. That fake numbers they released and then they demanded the Patriots to not release the real numbers, this has been for so long I don't even remember when that happened, that was absolutely unbelievable how the Pats/Kraft accepted that.

That's how the league expects it to work, and is why they give Ian money. Except in my case, fan does not buy Brady jersey, does not follow any links to any NFL site, league does not get what they think they are paying for. Ian takes their money and they get nothing.

If millions of people stop watching the NFL or the Patriots they will have nothing to talk about and therefor PatsFans.com goes under. Either the pro shop stops paying Ian or Ian goes under first. Its an ecosystem that is impacted without being directly impacted.

Yes, misguided, if you believe what you wrote above.

First you tell me what to do, then claim you "could care less" (lol) what I do. Which is it?

There is nothing misguided about it. What is misguided is you saying you are blowing off the Pats but you are still on this site and watching games but claim your are boycotting the league and the team.

Just because I tell you what to do doesn't mean I care. If you decide to watch Pats games, great. If you don't, great. I really don't care either way.

Just a reminder that the Internet provides free streaming of all games. Kodi for instance.

If millions of people stop watching the NFL or the Patriots they will have nothing to talk about and therefor PatsFans.com goes under. Either the pro shop stops paying Ian or Ian goes under first. Its an ecosystem that is impacted without being directly impacted.
Again, you're arguing the exact opposite point you think you are making. Yes, Ian is probably dependent on the Pats' advertising dollars. That does not mean that supporting Ian is supporting the NFL. If patsfans.com folded tomorrow, it would not make one lick of difference to the league or the team outside of some small net profit they think they are making on sales generated through advertising here. Profit they will not make from me regardless of how I spend my time on the internet since I'm not following their links or buying their merchandise under any circumstances.

There is nothing misguided about it. What is misguided is you saying you are blowing off the Pats but you are still on this site and watching games but claim your are boycotting the league and the team.

No, you are entirely misguided. You've used anti-logic to come up with some scenario where coming here is supporting the NFL. On the contrary, they are not getting one cent from me.

Just because I tell you what to do doesn't mean I care. If you decide to watch Pats games, great. If you don't, great. I really don't care either way.

Good. I'm glad that's settled. Have fun continuing to pay Goodell's salary.

The mention that Brady was being selfish makes me want to drive to a certain CT studio and punch people.

If you say so. For anyone else reading, feel free to click on the links I provided. I read each, and they are examples of him callling a person or their reasonable idea moronic. I'm sure there's more examples in the multiple pages returned on a search for him posting moron or moronic as I only read a few. If you want a larger sample size, just include words like stupid idiotic etc..

Freaking dude is off the rails lately. Honestly.

I lost count as to how many people he's started pissing matches with, and I didn't even see those other threads until you linked them today. He's developing a real bad reputation very quickly.

Again, you're arguing the exact opposite point you think you are making. Yes, Ian is probably dependent on the Pats' advertising dollars. That does not mean that supporting Ian is supporting the NFL. If patsfans.com folded tomorrow, it would not make one lick of difference to the league or the team outside of some small net profit they think they are making on sales generated through advertising here. Profit they will not make from me regardless of how I spend my time on the internet since I'm not following their links or buying their merchandise under any circumstances.

Do you think the Pats Pro Shop would pay Ian anything if he had 8 posters?

No, you are entirely misguided. You've used anti-logic to come up with some scenario where coming here is supporting the NFL. On the contrary, they are not getting one cent from me.

Spending money on the NFL is promoting the brand. Talking and writing about the NFL and the Patriots is promoting the NFL and the Patriots. Its the same as watching games which is what you do.

Good. I'm glad that's settled. Have fun continuing to pay Goodell's salary.

Enjoy watching the games.

Freaking dude is off the rails lately. Honestly.

I lost count as to how many people he's started pissing matches with, and I didn't even see those other threads until you linked them today. He's developing a real bad reputation very quickly.
I've been here 14 months and have half as many positive ratings as you, and you've been here almost 8 years. So obviously some people think some of the things I have said make a lot of sense. In fact, the only people in the football forums that have any problem with me are the people who say stupid things like the Patriots should forfeit 4 games or Tom Brady is guilty and got what he deserved or Tom Brady should drop further appeals (and other assorted moronic statements of that like). The rest of those threads are just political disagreements, which falls on partisan lines.

Do you think the Pats Pro Shop would pay Ian anything if he had 8 posters?
That's irrelevant!!!! They are paying him!!!!! What about that don't you get?

Spending money on the NFL is promoting the brand. Talking and writing about the NFL and the Patriots is promoting the NFL and the Patriots. Its the same as watching games which is what you do.

I don't spend money on the NFL. Being on this site and posting does not promote the NFL or the Patriots nor does it result in any money in their coffers, directly or indirectly. Just watching the games does not result in money directly in their coffers either. Only doing so in a way that you can be counted as a viewer does that.

Enjoy watching the games.
Fewer games, less enjoyment every year. When Brady and BB are done, I won't even be doing that.

I've been here 14 months and have half as many positive ratings as you, and you've been here almost 8 years. So obviously some people think some of the things I have said make a lot of sense. In fact, the only people in the football forums that have any problem with me are the people who say stupid things like the Patriots should forfeit 4 games or Tom Brady is guilty and got what he deserved or Tom Brady should drop further appeals (and other assorted moronic statements of that like). The rest is just political disagreements, which falls on partisan lines.
Ratings only existed for a fraction of the time he's been here. He's a good poster and a shows a lot more respect for those he disagrees with than you do.

The mention that Brady was being selfish makes me want to drive to a certain CT studio and punch people.

I haven't TOUCHED ESPN since this happened...even co-workers refuse to tell me their sources becasue they know it makes me pissed. Actually proud of myself. I blocked that channel at home haha

I don't spend money on the NFL. Being on this site and posting does not promote the NFL or the Patriots nor does it result in any money in their coffers, directly or indirectly. Just watching the games does not result in money directly in their coffers either. Only doing so in a way that you can be counted as a viewer does that.
The NFL gains indirect benefits from web traffic to NFL-related sites, and they have ways of statistically sampling the true audience of a broadcast beyond Neilsen Ratings.

One person will not make an iota of difference one way or another, but if large swaths of people stopped watching NFL games and visiting NFL websites then the league would notice (even if they weren't Neilsen families). So yes, they do gain an indirect benefit from people who "only" go to websites and watch the games without spending any money.

It takes a 3/4 vote of the owners, but, yes, the NFL can force an owner to sell.
thanks. I'd raised the possibility of forfeiting a game way back in the good old days when the case was still with Berman and that's what a poster, perhaps you, told me was a possible outcome under the ownership bylaws.

The NFL gains indirect benefits from web traffic to NFL-related sites, and they have ways of statistically sampling the true audience of a broadcast beyond Neilsen Ratings.

One person will not make an iota of difference one way or another, but if large swaths of people stopped watching NFL games and visiting NFL websites then the league would notice (even if they weren't Neilsen families). So yes, they do gain an indirect benefit from people who "only" go to websites and watch the games without spending any money.

You ready to actually back any of that BS up yet, or is it back to ignore for you?

To be quite honest, almost all you people are fine,upstanding, genteel individuals. You are intelligent, well educated free thinkers. You are what makes the Patriots fanbase special. A finer group of fans would be hard to find IMO.

On the contrary, I am NOT a nice guy....not when someone is shytting on me. My experience has taught me that when some azzole tries to shyt on you , you have to beat him to the punch or he will continue like a rat continues to go for the cheese.

What needs to happen and happen NOW is Goodell needs to be smashed in his face , knocked out and then defecated and urinated on while he lies there out cold. Take snapshots and then disseminate to all four corners of the earth.The perpetrators of the assault need to have the finest legal counsel and should be paid by a Patriots fan backed defense fund. A one dollar donation from every Pats fan would suffice.
When he appears ANYWHERE in the United States and sees his face being displayed, with his unconscious mouth open and urine and feces all over his face, he'll get the message. He screwed around with the WRONG fanbase.

You see Mr. Joker, there are 3 types of people in this world:

****s (Tom Brady), ****ies (Robert Kraft), and assholes (Roger Goodell). ****ies think everyone can get along, and ****s just want to f*ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Mr. Joker. And all the assholes want us to **** all over everything! So, ****ies may get mad at ****s once in a while, because ****ies get f*cked by ****s. But ****s also f*ck assholes, Mr. Joker. And if they didn't f*ck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your **** and your ****y all covered in ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back